ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

head unit reading "error" & locked out

Trophy
the trophys head unit wanted the code putting back in yeaterday...so i put the code in but it went straight to the message "error" and has locked its self out and wont even let me put the code in again...definatley used the right code...
can this fault code be cleared...the dealer cant look at it for a week!!
cheers in advance for any help...
i've got the bathroom radio riding shotgun at the moment...

IIRC the hu locks itself out for a period of time. I think its about 5-10 minutes after the code has been incorrectly entered more than 3 times. I think it says this in the manual. Give it half an hour and you should be able to input it again.

The hu might have been replaced so the code is different from the one in your log book. If its deffo the correct code I think the dealer can give you the code, but it costs a couple of quid. Or you could get the unit decoded about £15 apparently.

Trophy
its nothing to do with the code...if thats wrong it just says "code" again and you have to wait a couple mins...