ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HD issues

Merc 270 CDI
Nothing to major but i can only get 130gig of a 230gig hd to work windows can see the whole thing but will only let me use so much. Any ideas?

Thanx in advance

Vee dub
where the hell have you been mate?

:slap: you've missed loadsa stuff!

pm me your new mob

Tom

Merc 270 CDI
been working away mate. been on holiday you know all that stuff
mobile number is the same as normal.

Cheers can i get sp2 if i have a dodgy copy of xp

Mégane RS
think he means, start, control pannel, performance and maintinence, andministrative tools

Mégane RS
i believe its a windows detection fault, i think you need the updates from microsoft, you can still get updates i think for dodgy copys

Clown Car
Ah the old 137 gig limit problem, check to see if you have the latest bios revision, check with the hdd manufacturer if they have a breaking the 137 gig limit patch, install SP1 you may need a key generator but it will install on a dodgy copy of xp.

I had the same prob on my brothers pc, i think i had to install sp1, then use the disk management tools in control panel to extend into the unpartioned space then format it, and you should end up with the whole disk useable.

Clown Car
Vinnyc19 said:
i believe its a windows detection fault, i think you need the updates from microsoft, you can still get updates i think for dodgy copys
I think windows have changed their update procedure, they download a small patch onto your pc and i think that checks to see if you have a valid key code.