ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Haynes manual for 1.2 16v sport? Where!

Ktec'd 1.2 16v Sport
sorry for being a newbie here but the one on the front cover is the correct model rather than the updated bonnet (mine has badge on bonnet). But dont know if it doesn't cover 16v sport because of daft stuff like foglights and sports seats whereas rest of book would be ok.

Cheers for your help

sorry for being a newbie here but the one on the front cover is the correct model rather than the updated bonnet (mine has badge on bonnet). But dont know if it doesn't cover 16v sport because of daft stuff like foglights and sports seats whereas rest of book would be ok.
It covers foglights and sports seats don't matter there no different than stock realy.

The Only ones it doesn't cover are 172's but then again 995 of it is the same just the engine manual which is different which I have a copy of for checking bits etc.

Ktec'd 1.2 16v Sport
thanks looks like worth getting one then just was waiting to check with the experts first.Cheers:cheers: