ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

have i just failed on my aerotwins purchase ?

Focus RS + S3
just fitted a set of bosch aerotwin wipers to the car, got them on, but now looking the 'aero' part of the wipers (curved bit) are now facing the car not being very aero at all lol because of the LHD setup :(

ive had a look but cant find the LHD set, is this the same for all of you ? i guess im going to have to live with it

Passat 170 DSG Wagon
Had the same issue with mine as the store couldnt order the right ones, got them correct in the end but can remeber the part number for them. Save yourself some cash and get down to Tesco - £6 per flat blade or Halfords have new Valeo retrofits that do the same job for similar money.

Focus RS + S3
im not going too i dont think, halfords want £45 for aerotwins ffs, ebay £20 , job done

ive tried the tesco ones, i had to pull over the other night in light fog and drizzle because i couldnt see lol

thanks for the replies :)

I got a set of areotwins of ebay for £4 delivered!!

!! indeed. Paid a bit more myself on ebay and got sent AR524Ss and not the advertised AR530Ss.

15 minutes with the Dremel (on the placcy bit) and a scissors (on the spoiler rubbers) to swap the spoiler to the correct side. Bit pissed at needing to do this but felt better for it.

Focus RS + S3
I got a set of areotwins of ebay for £4 delivered!!

bosch ones ? im sorry but i doubt it. i know i could have got cheap ones, i also found them for £5 delivered, but as i said it got dangerous and i thought id spend a little more, but they dont fit properly lol

Mini Cooper S
No not Bosch ones but fcuk me for £4/£5 I can't complain they look and work fine but if you want to pay more for wipers who am I to tell what to spend your cash on lol!!