ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Have a look at this!!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Why does it always seem to be C.Slicker and A19XHO always there to gang up on me?...Why have you two got such a problem with me?.. Its not the first time you know. I've been putting up with it, and braving it up to keep posting, but it just happens to be everytime i post either you two, or somebody else just makes a comment that backfires at me.

172 Cup
haz you couldnt resist i just went down to old mc d's in canterbury and there was loads down there thought it might be a clio meet so i popped in just poo paxo's

clio 172 sport, zxr6
m8 each to there own you have to start some where. so us your car bet there is something you like that other people dont

ok i didnt read the full thread and didnt notice someone else saying the same. people should look at there car before shooting down someone elses

Last edited:
  FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I see a closing soon. Car isn't too bad, easily sorted unlike a bodykit etc.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
If a mod does close this, i think they should have a word with people who abuse other members, and make ppl like me paranoid...how do u expect me to turn up to meets now?... lol

clio 172 sport, zxr6
in all fairness you talk about bullying and you take the mick out of other peoples hard work
show your hard work m8 then if its better fair doo's
i dont beleive people are having a go they are just making that point

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I didn't take the mick exactly... I was just saying what the hell.. meaning, why have they put lights in their archs and front of their bonnet...

clio 172 sport, zxr6
heres my old car and my present car people wont agree with parts but each to their own m8

Attachments

• php7zAQB4PM.jpg
    php7zAQB4PM.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 90
  • clio 1.jpg
    clio 1.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 105
  clio 172 sport, zxr6
yeah but that was more show car than track new one is more racing
2 different styles
but its not my cars we are on about it just shows people can pick faults with stuff all the time but you dont know how much money people have to do things
would you agree???

172 Cup
AGREED! i am having to wait untill the 25th! until next pay day then new rear dampers rear lowered another 30 and the bonnet smoothed =]