ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Hatfield Heath (CM22) - July 4th - 1pm***

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
hatfield2.jpg

Just putting it out there to see if there is any interest for this.....

4th July

1pm

CM22 7EB (ish)

1. E11OOT

Clio 182
Yep any weekend in July is good for me so I'll stick me name down. Oooo I hope the ice-cream van is there again :cool: ... so easily pleased!

1. E11OOT
2. S6 EMY

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
Or alternatively, we could all have a BBQ at mine which is very close to this location....

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Almost missed this, I should be able to make the 4th but will we try and be flexible if it means we drum up some more interest?

Wouldn't say no to a BBQ either! :approve:

1. E11OOT
2. S6 EMY
3. Brian

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
Checked pool today and it was surprisingly warm so we can now call it 'The CS BBQ and Pool Party'

We can change the date to accommodate for more people if necessary.

SG9 Forester STi
I'll try my best to make this....although I'll be in one of Ktec's 172's so it's not cheating as it's still a clio. Despite not being mine lol.

Will stick my name down on the list when I know for definite.

SG9 Forester STi
Won't be coming in a 172 now... Was instead offered an r26 f1 (yay!) but then told because I'm 21 they can't insure me SO if I make it back from Dorset I'll be in a ..... 1.1 fiesta...life is cruel!!

Clio 182
So Elliot, if we have this at your house ... will you be supplying the ice cream?! :cool: ... or is that Brian's job do you think?!

williams 2,seat leon
its a 4 minute drive from my house, so i'lltry to make it, thats if an old clio is allowed.

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
So Elliot, if we have this at your house ... will you be supplying the ice cream?! :cool: ... or is that Brian's job do you think?!

We'll meet in Hatfield Heath as usual, then people that want to head to mine can for BBQ or swim etc.*

*people that come to mine are subject to a strict vetting procedure, those that try to gate crash will be thrown in the moat.

BMW M Lite
I'm in there like swimwear, unlike Jesus and his skinny dipping...

Plus I could do with another laugh at S6 EMYs next planned blind date with the Xbox 360 online fraternity!

1. E11OOT
2. S6 EMY
3. Brian
4. Matty_N (Roger).

And this time I'll try not to get lost...

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
Just broke the news to the parents about a possible BBQ/ Swim, they responded by telling me that all clio owner are thieving piekeys. Me doing my best to uphold the integrity of CS by telling them that only half of clio owners are not to be trusted in anyway, they were not convinced. As a result the drawbridge will remain closed all day allowing no access across the moat.

As compensation I will be supplying ice creams (probably the Mars kind as they are my favorite) for the CS faithful at Hatfield Heath.

Clio 182
I'm in there like swimwear, unlike Jesus and his skinny dipping...

Plus I could do with another laugh at S6 EMYs next planned blind date with the Xbox 360 online fraternity!

So glad I will be suppliying the entertainment again :S ... have joined a dating site since we last spoke so have lots of stories you'll be pleased to hear!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Just broke the news to the parents about a possible BBQ/ Swim, they responded by telling me that all clio owner are thieving piekeys

To be fair to them, I wouldn't trust you lot!

:rasp:

SG9 Forester STi
Someone mention Mars icecream? I'm on the list now. :rasp:

1. E11OOT
2. S6 EMY
3. Brian
4. Matty_N (Roger).
5. Vickyx

BMW M Lite
So glad I will be suppliying the entertainment again :S ... have joined a dating site since we last spoke so have lots of stories you'll be pleased to hear!

Who needs a dating site when you have all the smart, intelligent, witty, good looking, fit bodied, socially inept and mentally incapacitated men of CS?!?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Apologies everyone, Couldn't make this in the end. Problem at cs HQ needed urgent attention.

SG9 Forester STi
^ :dapprove:

You missed your Mars ice cream, Matt's urge to flyer random signs and a dog that looked like Michael Jackson :cool:

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
We had 5 or 6 last time I think - One bonus with having less people is that everyone talks to everyone

SG9 Forester STi
Yeah that's true, there was a small car show nearby so we wandered around that for a while.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Since we don't have an acting area rep atm, How'd you fancy sorting the next meet Vicky? :approve:

BMW M Lite
I wonder how many new members we'll get from my mini recruitment drive?
I think the most likely one will be the Micra I stuck one on as we left!

My next job is to flyer the local fire engine in an attempt to aid Emilys search for love...

Corsa Van. Meh.
I wonder how many new members we'll get from my mini recruitment drive?
I think the most likely one will be the Micra I stuck one on as we left!

My next job is to flyer the local fire engine in an attempt to aid Emilys search for love...

Are the fire service on Xbox live?