ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hate Kids :@ :@

350z GT
Was just at work when I heard a bang from the yard out the back...

I go out and there is a group of kids playing football in the carpark over the fence...

After looking at my car I see a round dirty dent in the bonnet :/ They have clearly kicked the ball over onto it :mad:

S4 Avant
We were all kids once, we've all made the mistake of kicking a ball and hitting a car accidently. Life goes on.

350z GT
Sure....

Doesn't change the fact that I've got a dent that I now have to pay to fix :/

Its good that it wouldn't bother you if it was your own car though :)

S4 Avant
Sure....

Doesn't change the fact that I've got a dent that I now have to pay to fix :/

Its good that it wouldn't bother you if it was your own car though :)

Had my car washed at the local "hand car wash" place. Their stupidly over powered pressure washers have lifted all the paint off my rear arches. I'm not especially bothered, it just needs respraying.

21 Turbo
I'd hate to have been born an adult and missed on all that fun I had as a kid......must've been hard for you ;);)

I lived for football, broke more windows, dented more Triumph Heralds, Citroen 2CVs and had more pocket money stopped than I care to remember........would I do it all again?

You can bet your bollox to a barn dance I would ;)

350z GT
Wouldn't mind so much if they cane and said look, this has happened, was an accident etc

But no...jus decided to leave when I came out to see what the bang was

350z GT
I'd hate to have been born an adult and missed on all that fun I had as a kid......must've been hard for you ;);)

I lived for football, broke more windows, dented more Triumph Heralds, Citroen 2CVs and had more pocket money stopped than I care to remember........would I do it all again?

You can bet your bollox to a barn dance I would ;)

That's ok then :) ill remember where to send my kids when they say they wanna smash windows , you won't mind presumably as you'll remember how much fun it was when yiu were young :)

Deal?

Clio 197 RB
This ginger kid about 6 years old was holding a football as I was driving into my road, I could see that he was a little sh*t, and that he would do something. Then he threw his ball at my drivers window, I slammed on the brakes and gave him an almighty bollocking.
He now runs and hides when I drive in now. Lol.
Little sh*t. He even tried saying that he was trying to throw it over my car. I said "to who, there's no-one there". Lol.

21 Turbo
That's ok then :) ill remember where to send my kids when they say they wanna smash windows , you won't mind presumably as you'll remember how much fun it was when yiu were young :)

Deal?

I'm just able to process the thought that 'accidents happen' :)
I never set out to smash windows, if you get a shot wrong and it breaks a window its just a case of 'oops'

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
should have had a play then,

Last edited by a moderator:
  RB FF 182
I would also be annoyed about this. Perhaps you can wait till they pass their tests and then take up aggressive street football near where they park?

i mean, your only having some fun... right?

LY R26 #288
the kids down my road always used to pelt the ball around the street, smashing it accidently into peoples cars, kids will be kids but there's a massive great field around the corner with goal posts, and i'm talking a 2 minute walk away! Doesn't happen so much now, their too busy dealing drugs lol!

Nimbus R27
Surely you can play footy without smashing the crap out of things?! These people who are defending the kids, would cry if it happened to their car!

S4 Avant
Surely you can play footy without smashing the crap out of things?! These people who are defending the kids, would cry if it happened to their car!

I've already explained that worse has happened to me in the last week, yet I'm not bothered.

LY R26 #288
I've already explained that worse has happened to me in the last week, yet I'm not bothered.
to be fair to the guy Dave, you asked for it really, taking it to some dodgy polish car wash lol, thats just asking for ruined bodywork.

Fiesta ST-2
LOL at the people pretending that they wouldn't be bothered if some kids dinted their bonnet with a football, just because it isn't them.

PH2 172
How high did they kick this ball that it went up over a fence and came down onto a bonnet denting it?

Or did they fire it from a mortar/playing with a concrete football.

mondeo titanium tdci
How high did they kick this ball that it went up over a fence and came down onto a bonnet denting it?

Or did they fire it from a mortar/playing with a concrete football.

lol

i think i would lose the plot rapid if that happened to my car

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
i had a kid punch my car when i drove past, got out and chased the f**ker but its like a maze of houses and stuff so i lost him, see him a few times when i'm with the gf, i drive past slowly , then reverse back to him and he sprints! katie's told him i'm after smacking him so he darent come near the car now.
recently there's been other kids throwing stuff at my car. Told them i'd break their fingers if i find scratches on it, 10 mins later their dad comes round saying hes gonna break my neck if i say one more thing to them xD

GTD, Lupo
i had a kid punch my car when i drove past, got out and chased the f**ker but its like a maze of houses and stuff so i lost him, see him a few times when i'm with the gf, i drive past slowly , then reverse back to him and he sprints! katie's told him i'm after smacking him so he darent come near the car now.
recently there's been other kids throwing stuff at my car. Told them i'd break their fingers if i find scratches on it, 10 mins later their dad comes round saying hes gonna break my neck if i say one more thing to them xD

You are always going to lose with this attitude.

It just part of life unfortunatly. If you can honestly say you have never hit a car with a football you are either lying or were playing barbie instead.

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
nothing about a football in there?
he purposely walked upto my car and punched it, and the others are throwing stuff directly AT it.

GTD, Lupo
I meant that you will always lose as you cant defend your car 24/7. The other comment was just aimed at anyone else. I have hit loads of cars with footballs but mainly because i was rubbish at it.

Abarth 500 Esseesse
A local kid has spat on my car a few times when it's been parked on the road. I drag it onto the drive and wash it. Sh|t happens. I don't bother with anybody around my way so I don't know what I've done to deserve it. Perhaps he's just siding with the rest of the Inferno haters :rasp:

"Haters gon' hate" and all that!

Z4 Coupe

Sounds like youve upset him in the past! If you threaten them, theyll just enjoy coming back to pi$$ you off!

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
never seen the kid before in my life, heard he was a little t**t though from the gf, I stay at her grandmas with her on the weekends, she lives in preston and comes over here, i sometimes leave my car at work down the road cause its safer, but since a family of absolute n**heads has moved out it got quieter, then all of a sudden this kid punches my car, and other kids are now throwing stuff at it!
The lad who punched it doesn't talk to the other kids cause everytime i've been there he walks past and gives them s**t eye lol, but this group of em just found it funny to constantly walk round it and all be around it at once, throwing stuff over/ at/ round it , they live next door to my gf's grandma and I've seen the mum and dad and they look like they couldnt give a f**k tbh! Think its back to parking it at work from now on!