ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HASTINGS meet 18TH MAY

LY 182 FF CUPPED
pics in here..

to get us started....
deb.jpg

DSCF9466.jpg

DSCF9468.jpg

DSCF9511.jpg

And as discussed earlier.....WHO WANTS TO GET THE BALL ROLLING
DSCF9560.jpg

Last edited:
  LY V6 with Recaros
We've just had Chinese, mmm! Just about to start putting our pics on now, but we don't have alot, thought I'd leave that to you professionals!

LY V6 with Recaros
Can't wait to see the one's of the vee in motion, I've wanted pics of that for ages!

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
I had a great day even tho my car got shat on! lol
A really nice run home too - only to find my dog in a collapsed heap dribbling blood... off to the vet we went... £140 later im home still hungry and tired! lol

Great pics Steve, James and Deb the LY Vee is still an A** car imo!

Renault Sport Clio 172
What a fantastic meet today guys. There was some great cars & it was nice meeting new people.
Weather was awesome apart from that wind!!:eek:

Some great pics taken too. Got some myself but will put them on tommorow when the camera's charged up!

Partner's Astra SRi
A really nice run home too - only to find my dog in a collapsed heap dribbling blood... off to the vet we went... £140 later im home still hungry and tired! lol

Was he/she ok?????? What was wrong?????

1.8 Civic EX
great meet guys, thanks all for coming...i've literally just got home...been driving since i left you all at half 4!

great pics too. I'll get mine on the laptop tonight and hopefully post them up tomorrow...

lol i think thats right...

DSCF9560.jpg

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo

lol your car werent the only one the steroided sea gul attacked debs vee whilst we was looking at it thank god col was there to the rescue lol

LY V6 with Recaros
wish i had gone to this looks a good one how long did it take you s to get ther deb ?

Took me about an hour and a half to get there, that was including stopping off to get petrol etc. Coming home took ages because we got stuck in traffic somewhere near Tunbridge Wells.

Oh no Sarah, is your dog ok??

How come it took you so long to get home Ryan?? :eek:

1.8 Civic EX
I can't work out why the Seat is driving onto the other side of the road?? Can any one enlighten me???

Gorgeous cars btw. Deb, I love your Vee. Monaco Blue 172 is lovely!!!!

thanks ;)

the seat wanted a chat with the driver of the car infront so he pulled up net to him lol

Partner's Astra SRi
I can't work out why the Seat is driving onto the other side of the road?? Can any one enlighten me???

Gorgeous cars btw. Deb, I love your Vee. Monaco Blue 172 is lovely!!!!

thanks ;)

the seat wanted a chat with the driver of the car infront so he pulled up net to him lol

No probs. I'm very bias towards Monaco Blue's ;)

Ah ok, was just wondering coz there were cars coming on the other side of the road.....lol

1.8 Civic EX
looks good steve, made the v look a bit odd though...really doesn't look like we parked on a curve...clever stuff

thanks ;)

No probs. I'm very bias towards Monaco Blue's ;)

Ah ok, was just wondering coz there were cars coming on the other side of the road.....lol

lol it wasn't the greatest of manouvers i've ever seen

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
great meet guys, thanks all for coming...i've literally just got home...been driving since i left you all at half 4!

great pics too. I'll get mine on the laptop tonight and hopefully post them up tomorrow...

lol i think thats right...

DSCF9560.jpg
You got the third person from the right wrong! lol

Yeah dog ok, he pierced underneath his tongue with a sharp stick :( He he ok with a bit of rest!

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
Great meet today every one! Good to meet some new people and some good pics there! :)

Bumper cars was really funny, made deb a bit ill though :rasp: i think was me driving and the donuts, i never realised the bumper cars looked so much like a clio!

LY 182 FF CUPPED
looks good steve, made the v look a bit odd though...really doesn't look like we parked on a curve...clever stuff

lol it wasn't the greatest of manouvers i've ever seen

Deb.....next time we meet up its reverse parking lessons for you my lady.....I will try to get some traffic cones from work lol