ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Has this been lowered

Mk2 Golf GTI

definitely lowered, these clios do tend to sit quite high which can be misleading. Personally i think that looks to be about 55-60mm as my mate lowered his 60 on 17s and it looked about the same as that.

what u think the back ends even been lowered ?

So if i put 15s on do u think it will look much lower ?

im running 205 40 17s atm and will be gettin some 195 50 15s.

Mk2 Golf GTI

its hard to say as the car is parked on the curb and i cant see where the arch starts/wheel ends. Could you fit a fag packet face down between the arch and wheel?

The front tyres sit under the arch a little bit , and the rear tyres are about on the arch,but sometimes when parked up it looks lower,then other times it looks high! if u know what i mean , maybe summin to do with the handbrake..But i could probly fit a fag packet under the rear arch.

Bumder With A Buffer

Ive got 17s on my phase 1 and it Hasnt been lowered and it looks about the same as urs at the back, front?? possibly lowered

(ex-2.0 Hybrid)CorradoVR6

Umm doesnt look like the backs been lowered in that pic. Hard to say if the front has or not.

Titanium 182

i dont think its been lowerd mate, the valver is low std my mates on std suspension on 17s hes about that height

as for lowerd 60mm

im lowerd 60 90 and iv got most of the front tyre in the arch lol and a canny bit of alloy in the rear!