ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

has anyone remapped a clio 172 cup standard?

Clio 172 cup
hi all,

i havent long bought my 52 plate clio 172 cup, its totally standard exept it has a itg air filter and a samco induction pipe. I pretty much want to keep it standard but was thinking of remapping it as it is now. Would there be any benefits with performance/mpg/torque with very little engine mods?

any feedback would be much appreciated:)

Clio 172 cup
thats what i was hoping for:), i live in south wales, cant find a company near swansea that will remap my car, but there is a company called elite remaps that also do mobile ecu remaps for £295?any feedback?:)

many thanks

Clio 172 cup
yes ive heard that they are supposed to be 1 of the best ecu remap companys, i know it worth travelling further to get the best deal but was hoping for somewhere in south wales?

Clio 172 cup
ah right sorry, just had a quick read on the link and i dont think i trust myself downloading the software and mapping it myself lol

Clio 172 cup
is it correct that a few companys that do remaps can get a standard clio 172 cup upto around 185bhp?seems alot thats all

Clio 172 cup
I just bought all my service parts which was

-silkolene pro s 5w40 fully synthetic oil
-ITG performance air filter
-Oil filter
-Fuel Filter
-NGK pfr6e plugs + ignition leads
-Green stuff pads

any1 recommend the samco induction pipe on k tech racing website?