ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Has anyone got insurance on a 182 at 19??

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
moved to insurance forum.

yes may peopel have, but it will cost.

Phase One 172
The difference between being 20 and 19 was £1000 for me... irrespective of NCB. Maybe worth the wait?

Milltek'd 182
£2200, when i was 19 nearly 20 with 2 years NCB on bell.co.uk with two old named drivers (brought premium down). on a 54plate 182

BMW 330D
Blimey 1300 for a 182 at 19 thats good!. I was paying 1200 for a 1.2 when i was 19(with mods) but im 21 now and paying 1300 with adrian flux with mods and engine conversion.

You just have to really search for an insurance company that will give you a reasonable quote. I searched around and my quotes went from the 1300 im paying up to 4500.

Milltek'd 182
cool. i think they might be the same company as bell...try adding two old drivers with good NCB to your policy..mine went down by about £450 with bell when i did. worth a try?