ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

has anyone bought...

Clio R27#322
a meguiars g220 polishing machine?looking to get some stuff to start sorting out my car and wondered what anyon thoughht, im fairly new to the detailing side of things but have had my arctic 182 a few months now and want to get it looking its best, not used a great deal so no excuse for things not being perfect!!need some advie really!

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
i have bought one excellent piece of kit i opted for the megs polisher route and sonus sfx pads, alternatively you can get the menzerna polishes either way with practice you will get good results, i got mine from cleanyourcar but i4detailing has them aswell and most traders in the stickies.

What i would say though is it takes effin ages to get a perfect finish when you start i spent 2/3 hours on the bonnett and the rear quarter and im still not happy with it!!!