ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Harphamominom's Ph1 Project - sunflower content p12 onwards

Re: Harphamominom's Ph1 Project

You're so so so wrong.
I'm really not. The Cup Spoiler is the only Ph2 part that will be touching this.

Bit of a random one, but I have just removed one of those Renault security stickers from the drivers window, so that everything is symmetrical. I have them still on the rear windows, but there wasn't one on the passenger side window (window replacement?). Only a minor thing, but all adds to the bigger picture. Plus, I can't stand it when things aren't symmetrical. It'd be like putting a CS sticker on just the rear passenger window.

503ead1e.jpg

I'm a right saddo. LOL

Megane 225 F1

You'd hate my car.I have a security sticker on each window, but they are both different.

UPDATE

Before:
6311568885_07a8cd6a29_z.jpg

New Rear Plate by Harpham y0, on Flickr

After:
6554085311_cf046568f9_z.jpg

Cup Spoiler by Harpham y0, on Flickr

6554084631_8186568765_z.jpg

6554086077_7166657d69_z.jpg

Was an absolute pain in the arse to fit, but it was well worth it. Totally finishes off the rear end.

As I am on my own, I still don't know whether the brake light works. I have a feeling it won't, as the powers above want to watch me have so much fun fitting it again.

So that's another thing ticked off the list...

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172

i thought your suspension had collapsed!! awesome project dude!! everyone loves a ph1!! ;)

My drive seems to leave cars at a funny angle like that LOL. Suspension isn't broke (hopefully) ;)

Brake light does work though, phew. So much relief.

Small Update

This month is kind of dedicated to getting things working right and tidying up.

I've just taken delivery of this:
e356b963.jpg

Only ordered it yesterday. Awesome service from Opie Oils. Also got that little free gift. :)

I've still also got this to fit:
1c267654.jpg

Im waiting on a manifold-cat fitting kit, which may be at the Post Office depot, as I had a red card posted this morning saying id missed something and i can't think of anything else around that size that i've ordered.
Also should have a service kit on its way from NWP... All genuine Renault of course ;).

Hopefully that will make the car feel a lot better, as i'm guessing the previous owner used budget parts on the car when servicing.

Just need to sort out a centre section for the exhaust now and then everything will be working properly...

Last edited:
  Milltek'd clio 182

Nice little project, i think your remember me, you gave me the arb whiteline at the clio sport saturday that day, i gotta say the 200 of yours was a minter, but i do prefer your 172 tho. nice work tho turning out really nice.

chris.

Yeah, I remember you matey. Plan is to make this one pretty mint again. :)

I really am loving every minute of this car though. Its little faults are keeping me so much more interested than what the 200 did.

Milltek'd clio 182

well ive noticed a few members selling their 200's an going back to either a 172 or 182. Must be saying something about them lol. is it because the 200's dont fall apart unlike our ones that can then keep you busy . As for detailing wise, would you consider detailing my car if i was to pay for the service?

That was one of the factors. No fun for daily driving. My 172 feels like it'll fall to bits if I rev it. ;)

Detailing wise, I would be willing to do it, but I doubt it would be viable, as Kent is quite a distance away from Nottingham and i'm not that good for someone to warrant travelling all that way lol. May be worth tapping up one of the detailing wh0res in your area?!

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1

Looking cracking fella, it's like reading what I did to mine only quicker then I did xD I agree about the rear lights, they just need a good polish after 10+ years of beatting - one of the largest improvements i've did on mine along with a new throttle cable (Really smooths out the pedal)

19174618632996167371068.jpg

22034819272041343101068.jpg

Milltek'd clio 182

ok fella no worries well you are roughly 160 miles from me, an on average how long does a detail take, unless i was to drop it off over to you bright an early and then pick it up late at night? drop us a pm matey, an were take this convo private lol,

An-otter Small Update

Today, I took delivery of my service kit:
51d9c34a.jpg

So that's basically my Saturday sorted. I'm also going to try and get the steering wheel fitted asap too, as I have a photoshoot coming up with RenaultSport UK, so I want the car looking in as good condition as it can be.

Exhaust will be ordered at some point in the next week or so too, so expect an update very soon on this.
I have enlisted the assistance of my Ph1 mechanical genuis at Gray Motorsport, to help me out with sorting a couple bits.

Thanks also goes out to Tom (Wests Renault) for getting my Manifold-Cat fitting kit to me soo quickly. Was quite amazed at how quick it made it to me. Excellent service as per usual. :)

Next challenge... an amusing otter sticker.
An update on this. I had some pennies left in my PayPal account, so I thought it'd be rude not to complete this challenge. An update will be made once the product arrives. ;)

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.

She will be runnin sweet when you're done. Nice big mousy brown otter sticker on it would be very cool too. Haha, p.s get the sunflower ;)

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member

Haha got an interview now and hopes are high so im out to buy now. So where is this sunflower then? get on the case mate. ;)

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member

An update on this. I had some pennies left in my PayPal account, so I thought it'd be rude not to complete this challenge. An update will be made once the product arrives. ;)

Lemme' guess. Otter shed? ;)

Loving this project mate, looks really good! If I can make it to the meet next month I'll have a good nosey round :)

So where is this sunflower then? get on the case mate. ;)
It is literally 2 streets away from me. Just sits there 99% of the time.
Lemme' guess. Otter shed? ;)
Loving this project mate, looks really good! If I can make it to the meet next month I'll have a good nosey round :)
Nope. I already have a "shed" based sticker ;).
Cheers man. Yeah definitely get down to TOPO. You'll get to see the true condition of the shed LOL. By that point though, it'll be a very noisy shed!!

I might order it tomorrow/Friday. I know their orders come next day, so I need to make sure it'll be on a day I'm in.

Able to play with me on Saturday (if I have an exhaust by then Lol)?
I'll be servicing it on Saturday too.

Last edited:
  340i

I might order it tomorrow/Friday. I know their orders come next day, so I need to make sure it'll be on a day I'm in.

Able to play with me on Saturday (if I have an exhaust by then Lol)?
I'll be servicing it on Saturday too.

Every day is a play day.