ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hankook k110 vs k115

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
Does anyone know which of these is better? The 110's on camskill cost slightly more than the 115's. I've heard good things about the 110's but I haven't heard anything about the 115's.

I think the k110's are £270ish on camskill which seems like a decent price.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
K110's are V12 evos, correct?

K115's are Ventus primes, correct?

V12 evo's are best if the above assumptions are correct.

mk1 Octavia VRS
Ventus Prime 2s are OK but I think more of a touring tyre than a sports tyre. The K107 (S1 Evo) is a great tyre, haven't tried the K110.

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
I use them as my road tyres and wets for Trackdays. Really good performing tyre tbh. I've used them on dry Trackdays as well and if your not a harsh driver they last pretty well before over heating. If you abuse them though they will over heat faster. That's for the S1 Evo's btw.
They came 2nd in one of the evo tyre tests as well.

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
Ordered some v12's today off Camskills. £282 seemed quite good compared to other sites.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I was going to fit the K115s but then i got the K110s (V12 EVO) for £40 a tyre so i have went with them.

Just hoping they are decent enough

Nimbus Clio 197
How do the V12 Evos compare to the more premium tyres like Pilots Sports etc? Are they really that good?

BG Clio 182 FF
Just thought i'd update this for anyone searching in the future. God knows I spent enough time searching for recommendations on here.

Had 4 Hankook v12 evo k110's fitted yesterday and they have transformed the car. Previously tried Vredstein sportrac 5's, T1-R's and rainsport 2's. The hankooks are the best by far.