ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Halo firewall issue?

Leon Cupra R 225
Just re-installed the original version of Halo on my pc again but I'm having a problem hosting games.

If I host a game and setup the game with all my preferences etc etc, and leave it for a while after starting the game up, I've just noticed that no one is able to join my games.

My connection is working fine as I can easily connect to other people's games on the internet lobby and play with barely any lag so that's not the issue.

I've got ZoneAlarm free edition but have disabled that and still got the same result.. Windows firewall is off but Halo is in the programs and services exceptions list.

Is there a windows firewall setting I should disable or something? Also I've got a Netgear DG384GT router, would that block people joining my games?

Cheers