ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Had some pics taken of the flamer

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
Just got some photos through which I had done of the 172. Really pleased with what I have been sent so far, cant wait to see the rest. Got them at a nice and cheap price too!

CRW_1530.jpg

CRW_1570a.jpg

Cheers.

1.2 Dynamique billabong
nice pics mate, i love rig shots, car looks tidy buddy, a cf splitter would look a treat on it

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
I want a cup splitter, but f**k paying for one new, and have not seen one come up from anyone selling one after CF splitter replacement. Dont want carbon bits on this car really, just my nice mint daily

Mk2 Ph2 Clio II 1.6 16v
Tell the photographer to add his signature and post bigger ones, wallpaper material!
They look like Renault official pics...

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
Would you email me a full size of the 2nd one bud?

john_holligan@hotmail.com

Cheers, loving them!

Ill ask adam to send it over when he gets a chance just did me some quick uploads so i had some lnite

who took them?

A guy called adam sayer

Tell the photographer to add his signature and post bigger ones, wallpaper material!
They look like Renault official pics...

I asked him to not post watermarked ones, but can ask him to do some more for me.

I've just noticed who you are LOL.

And who took the photos, did Ad go down from Naffallerton for you to do these?

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
I was in Guildford for physio so the pissing about was after that in Guildford town.

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
Hes doing a PHD now in Gtown, so is trying to be a student till hes 35 it seems lol!!

Many sscers have moved on it seems :p