ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Had an idea for lusty clio

Basically removing 2 of the fogs (the inner one from each side) and putting on of those trumpets for cold air feed pipes in each fog light port then positioning the air feed pipes to the air filter. How do you think this would look. I have looked at grenn filters site who do the trumpets in various sizes and they have a size which would stick out very slightly (the ports are 11cm wide and the widest end of the trumpet is 12cm wide.

drivefront.gif

opinions welcome. I think id go for silver coloured trumpets.

ph quick
hahaha nice car, sure it would look fine, i dont think it looks right with 4 fogs anyways ;)

cold-air-ducting_120.jpg

these are the things im on about. The coloured end (trumpet) would go thru the fog light port and sit inside (the second and 4th ports along on the pic.

I just want to add more detail to the car and to be honest I dont need 4 fog lights anyway.

Mk 2 Ph 2 1.2 16v
Good idea, but I'd go for the 2nd and 3rd foglights, i.e the middle two ports to keep the car symmetry

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I did a great photoshop which took 15 minutes. I removed the front number plate and mounting bumper slat so to give it a widemouth look, installed a front mounted intercooler, took away the inner fog/spot lamps and installed an induction cold air feed pipe, then tidied everything up and forgot to save the f*cking thing. :angry:

However, take it from me, thats what you should do :)

Cheers for the feedback guys. Should I get silver, blue or red?

would look better, and do all 4 actually work?

yes, all 4 work and are very bright. However the second one is currently cracked and is filling with water. :mad:

I'll order the pipes and trumpets 2moz once ive decided on a colour. :star:

J03

MX5 1.8
I did a great photoshop which took 15 minutes. I removed the front number plate and mounting bumper slat so to give it a widemouth look, installed a front mounted intercooler, took away the inner fog/spot lamps and installed an induction cold air feed pipe, then tidied everything up and forgot to save the f*cking thing. :angry:

However, take it from me, thats what you should do :)

lol 15 mins aint much for a shop, do another one!

Clio v6
Do the trumpets have mesh filtering inside to prevent tons of flys or condoms being sucked up?

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Yeah would look good for sure. Not sure whether it would actually do a lot unless it was a sealed induction kit.
Would certainly be better than nothing at all i s'pose.