ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Had a bit of a funny one tonight

BG 182, BMW 320d
Well I was driving back home from work and well I was approaching a roundabout, stopped giving way to traffic and just about to set off and the engine cut out, the STOP light and battery light came on, turned the ignition off and straight back on and no problems..... Then about 300 yards later the same happened at another roundabout but started up again fine. Stopped the car and got some cash, started up fine again, stopped again for some fuel again no problems so just wondering if there is a problem or just randomly happened.....

ALSO other times the car seems to struggle when in certain gears as if I'm labouring before it would stall (example if you were coming to a stop but left the car in second and tried to accelerate but would struggle as it didn't have enough revs) if that makes any sense.......

God knows ..... HELP PLEASE ?

BG182ff,explod Focus
It might be a good idea to get your alternator checked out.
Mine was doing the same thing before it died completely.