ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

H&R springs Clio 172

Clio RS172 Ph2
Hello all,

I want to lower my Clio a bit and I can buy the H&R springs really cheap here in the Netherlands. Is there somebody who does have experience with the H&R`s? I have read everything about the Sportlines and the Cooksports, and I know they are both good. Are the H&R springs in the same range?

What about the lowering, do they really give the 30mm drop?

Because that is really the minimum I am looking for. I know they claim 30mm, but it can always be a little different. The Cooksports are the same as the Sportlines (25 front/30mm rear), but everybody claims that the Cooksports are lower. How about the H&R`s?

Dont need information about the Eibachs or Cooksports, just looking for somebody who knows something about the H&R`s.

Regards,
Gerben

I've recently just went to H&R and find them brilliant. Not too soft but perfect for everyday use.

Not too low either!

BF842A8F-FC1E-435C-9153-286230CAC8FE.jpg