ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gymkhana 7. Wild in the street

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
No not bitter at all, maybe just over sarcastic which you then took the wrong way.I think the video's he does are very good and then for you to dismiss them so randomly only to make a nearly died thread when it was nothing of the sort made me quote what you had previously stated.

Swift Sport
Whether you like him or not, that's a cool video. Ken admits he's not the best driver in the world, but that doesn't mean we can all what he does. It makes me laugh when people slate Ken Block, but love the Fast and Furious movies... Go figure.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
People just over think things. Its a video of a pretty mental car driving like a loon making a f**k load of noise round the streets of LA. That is f**king awesome. Everyone loved the original gymkhana and that's boring in comparison imo.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I don't understand whats not to like??
It's a thumping great V8 making loads of noise going sideways and loads of smoke. It's every boys dream isn't it??

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I love the KB BJ Baldwin videos, they get to do what every other car nut can only dream about. Some people sound jealous that their lives are not like this and they spend their time analysing running costs in pie charts.

That car is a fcuking weapon, and probably the best yet.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
I love the Gymkhana videos! The way they are shot just enhances how epic the car & car control are! Loved Gymkhana 5 in San Francisco, those jumps were insane!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah the BJ Baldwin with Dan Bilzarian was aweome too, love to see more with cars like that beast.
I love the Gymkhana videos! The way they are shot just enhances how epic the car & car control are! Loved Gymkhana 5 in San Francisco, those jumps were insane!

That was probably my favourite too although I prefer the car in this one but the action was better in the SF.

Clio with a body kit
Love the gymkhana vids! I know I couldn't drive like that but a passenger ride would have me smiling like a chesire cat.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Only just got round to watching this, what a brutal machine,
they should let him do the WRC in that thing, he'd still have no chance of winning but it would be f*cking hilarious to watch.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Guys, people are entitled to differing opinions. Let's not descend into personal insults please.

Regards the video, I think it's pretty cool. I don't like what's been done to the mustang though.

I f**king love mustangs. I'll stick a photo of my brother in laws up when I get to a laptop. @hans - they aren't crazy money, his was great value.

An orange one
Awesome video!! I love when hes going round the barrel at the end, and even he literally cannot see anything for smoke, and yet manages to still dohnut it perfectly!

Damn, just watched the 2 extra Chris Harris vids, awesome stuff.

Really goes to show how much effort goes into actually making the cars he has. Haters probably still gonna hate.

Built not bought is a true case here.