ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Guy gets caught vandalising a car.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Not sure if a repost...

http://jalopnik.com/5866176/vet-gets-face-broken-on-pearl-harbor-day-for-vandalizing-japanese-car
xlarge_9ea1267281152a4fda155890be49a698.jpg

Nickson

ClioSport Club Member
Hmm.

'Lucky I let you keep your life'

'Lucky I'm not leaving you in a ditch somewhere'

Shut up, you complete and utter idiot.

T-Cut... Done.

Unless the price of T-Cut has significantly increased, that is not $1000's worth of damage.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Hmm.

'Lucky I let you keep your life'

'Lucky I'm not leaving you in a ditch somewhere'

Shut up, you complete and utter idiot.

T-Cut... Done.

Unless the price of T-Cut has significantly increased, that is not $1000's worth of damage.

While I think the reaction in the video was a bit OTT, do you really think that if you were in that situation you're reaction would be "Don't worry about it mate. I've got some t-cut in the garage.", before carrying on your merry way? No, I suspect not.

Turbos.
Couldn't blame someone for punching the guy, but beaten the absolute s**t out of him? Way too far.... surely they could have just called the police and restrained him?

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
2 doors and a wing painted problem solved,

i would understand giving him a bit of a slap,
but breaking his leg, and his nose is a bit of an over reaction.

lol at the person saying "youre going to prison" for vandalism, when theyve just commited GBH!! (or the american equivelant of GBH, which im sure is worse than vandalism).

Black 172
Couldn't blame someone for punching the guy, but beaten the absolute s**t out of him? Way too far.... surely they could have just called the police and restrained him?
All you see in the video is him doing the "apologetic old fella" act because things got physical and he lost.
You don't see what he was like before the camera started rolling, when he first got discovered doing the vandalism. I read the original thread and they said he became combative, began spitting and tried to flee and his injuries were gained by either self defence or stopping him from escaping.

Considering they do not hit him once in the video and the fact they were the victims of his vandalism, I'm pretty happy to give them the benefit of the doubt and I hope the legal system does too! He deserved to be forcefully restrained and his injuries were brought on by his actions.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
so you're commenting on the validity of the video footage by refrencing something you read on the internet by what is clearly an idiot chav trying to defend beating seven shades of s**t out of a low life?!

i cant see how you can see a broken nose and broken leg on self defence when theres a large number of them, and the only injury you see is someones knuckles cut to shreds!!

Good, he'll maybe think twice about messing with someone else's property next time, c**t.

LOL at people playing down the damage like it's nothing. Respraying the quarter, both doors, sideskirt, wing, probably the bonnet by the looks of things, having to get rid of the overspray off the plastic trims/repeater/wheels/windows is hardly a five minute job.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I couldnt care how old if someone did that to my car they would be heading for a smack.

I think he deserved a good beating.

Black 172
... by what is clearly an idiot chav trying to defend beating seven shades of s**t out of a low life?!
I just see a very angry guy (understandably) letting off some steam after a fight, we know what caused the fight (act of vandalism) and we know who did the vandalism, what we don't know is exactly who threw the first punch etc, no doubt both parties have differing accounts, but I know who I'd side with and its not the shitbag who's been caught bang to rights damaging someones car.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Got what he deserved.

If he hadn't touched the car, he'd have no issues. Karma being what it is, he was an otter ****, so someone was an otter **** to him. Sorted.

This isn't some pissed up nob head keying a car on a drunken whim, there's a lot of premeditation involved here.
He deserved what he got.

The thick s**t doesn't realise that a large proportion of his car's parts will have been made in the far east.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I'd probably do the same tbfh. Got what he deserved and he wont be doing it again.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I'd do the same. Probably worse infact. I wouldnt give it the big i am after though. I'd just get out of there..

Rusty Cup
I'd do the same. Probably worse infact. I wouldnt give it the big i am after though. I'd just get out of there..

Agreed!! i reckon he'd be lying unconscious and wake up to find he didnt have a car anymore for starters. Giving him a slap is pretty standard but to find someone doing that to your car gives you free reign to get creative and go nuts. Make an example of him for all the people that dont catch the idiot damaging their cars. Bet thats not the first time he's done it either!!

Rb Clio 182
Oh yea as if they broke his leg . sure he would be sat there in no pain or anything :S

Think it's all a bit fake if you ask me :approve:

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
All this video does is cement my hatred for America. All a bunch of c*nts.

If he had scratched your car by accident you wouldn't respond like that. He purposely vandalised it, free reign imo.

Z4
As said, pretty sure he hasn't got a broken leg!

He got rightfully served, the bell end. I can't believe anyone on a car enthusiasts site would think otherwise!

That polishes out. ABH doesn't. Gaol time for the kids when the US "sue you sue me" nature kicks in and the judge rules in the veteran's favour.

I don't see what the lads did wrong realy. Or is that just me? Sounds to me like the vandal got some sort of justice maybe they were a bit hard but Im sure we would have been calm and collected if you caught someone spray painting your car and would have pointed out to the guy its Ok will not cost much to repair.

As for the price well take it to a bodyshop and see what they would charge won't get away cheap with a hire car etc for the owner.

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
Anybody would be angry and want to beat the sh1t out of him, the difference is the ones who would actually do it - personally id be waiting for the police to arrive, what if he pulls a knife (Or as this is America, a gun)

Your fucked and over what, some damage to your car ?

Yes i'd be pissed, not worth using him as a punch bag though.

Dynamique S TCE
I was reading through a thread about this the other day, cant find the link anymore but the filmer said that he had vandalised 7(iirc) other cars in the same way, and looked like he planned on doing it all day.

Oh, and he managed to buff it out with some WD40??

LOL at everyone saying its only a bit of paint.

Guy deserved what he got.

It's not that when someone posts about their car getting keyed and everyone goes "I would beat the s**t out the low lifes".

Swift Sport
LOL at everyone saying its only a bit of paint.

Guy deserved what he got.

It's not that when someone posts about their car getting keyed and everyone goes "I would beat the s**t out the low lifes".

Also agree with this.