ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gutted!

sargey said:
I'm selling my 182 today so that I can pay for my wedding.

Can life get any worse?

Yes, when you get divorced and realised it would have been cheaper/better to keep the 182 and not bother with the marriage!!!! :rasp:

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa... you gonna eat that? Seriously though, wtf happened to the 'brides parents paying for it' tradition?!

Renault Clio 182
you got it the wrong way round mate.i got married first then got the 182 so no complaints from the missus.

Astra CDTI SRI
Brides parents are divorced and haven't got the money. We have to fund it ourselves.

Already got a loan, so that's a no go area.

Really feeling shitty at the moment.

I'm just hoping that the bloke dosen't ring, or rings to say there has been a problem with the money!

Anyone religous (sp?) wanna say a little prayer for me?

Honda Civic 2.0 TypeR
divorce.gif

Astra CDTI SRI
You know what the worst thing is?

I get to drive her car................

A f**king 1.4 DIESEL 206, that has about as much power a solar powered fart in the dark!

sargey said:
You know what the worst thing is?

I get to drive her car................

A f**kING 1.4 DIESEL 206, that has about as much power a solar powered fart in the dark!

Sounds like shes got you by the balls mate. you have to learn to say no when she asks for something. SELL HER CAR INSTEAD

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
sargey said:
I'm selling my 182 today so that I can pay for my wedding.

Can life get any worse?

Yep . You could sell the car , get married , then find out she's been shagging your best man for the past 12 months , lol ;)

Astra CDTI SRI
OLLZIE said:
Sounds like shes got you by the balls mate. you have to learn to say no when she asks for something. SELL HER CAR INSTEAD

Unfortunatley, she still got outstanding finance on hers, therefore she'll only end up with about a grand when she pays off the loan.

Honda Civic 2.0 TypeR
sargey said:
Unfortunatley, she still got outstanding finance on hers, therefore she'll only end up with about a grand when she pays off the loan.
s**t life relly does suck for you lol i got a idea

EBAY.jpg

Astra CDTI SRI
Sucess, well sort of!

He's just been on the phone. He won't have the money until Monday!

At least I'll get another weekend out of the car!

rob1226 said:
just get rid of her and keep the 182 a better choice

yeah. doin this will make you :

1. keep your hair colour
2. keep your hair from falling out.
3. rich
4. stress free
5. shag other crumpet.
6. keep your 182
7. watch footie instead of soaps

these are only a few advantages but i would be too tired wrighting the rest out. it might block the forum

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Is this a church wedding with all the expensive gubbings too? I would never dream of making my 'Hubby to be' sell his pride and joy just so we could get married. If I really wanted to marry him, I'd settle for a cheap wedding and maybe get it blessed later when more money was available. I feel for you.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Save up for the wedding! Keep the car man!

Dont enter a marriage with that baggage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least it will put a smile on your face everyday!

Your a true gent though for doing that, s**t I would wait another year! Lucky girl! :)

133/225/CLS AMG
It could be a lot worse, you could sell the 182, get married then she declairs a sex change and you'll have no car and then no way of getting ya nuts up!!!!

Perhaps unlikely but not impossible.

Mondeo STTDCI
DynamiqueDebz said:
Is this a church wedding with all the expensive gubbings too? I would never dream of making my 'Hubby to be' sell his pride and joy just so we could get married. If I really wanted to marry him, I'd settle for a cheap wedding and maybe get it blessed later when more money was available. I feel for you.

I f**king LOVE you. MAJORLY.

Fiesta ST/172
Weddings are so expensive. My bf proposed to me last year, we aint even bothered talking about weddings, its a bit of paper at the end of the day, nothing changes apart from a womans surname.
I wouldnt let him sell my car, id rather have nice stuff, go on holiday etc than splash out on a 10k + wedding, but thats me. When we will have the money we will get married but only when we can afford it.

Good luck, im sure you will have a lovely day though. when is the big day?