ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

gtr smokes veyron...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
That gtr wont beat a veyron.

I witnessed seven valleys gtr do a 9.2 seconds quarter mile at japshow finale a few weeks ago.

Itsn ow officially the fastest gtr i nthe world and its running over 1000bhp. They dont know how much because there rollers are only rated to 1000hp and it went over.

Doesnt the veyron run 10sec quarters standard?

You'd need over 1000bhp in that gtr to beat a veyron

where as the fastest road legal rx7 in the uk did a 9.6 sec 1/4... and is 600 bhp :p you dont need 1000 bhp to get below a 10 sec 1/4

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
You do in a gtr do you know how much those things weigh

you have a point lol... however this vid wasnt a standing start... it was rolling at a matched speed...

same way a bike will beat a car off the line... but once rolling at same speed a bike would have to be mental power to beat a car.

Nippy white cup
1/4mile times are fine but thats what? 160mph? The veyron will be just getting started by then which is where the extra power is needed over the lighter weight motors. Kind of like an elise vs a decent hot hatch. The higher the speed the more the lack of power will be an issue.

Also my comment about 'modded vs std fail' was because if someone has a stripped out tuned up clio that keeps with x car usually people moan that you can't compare...I on the other hand love it when a shitty old streetsleeper pans a supercar lol

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
You can see in the 2nd part of the film where the veyron actually tries it pulls away,had he carried on the veyron would spank it tbh.Like 180mph+.

Very fast datsun though and not to be sniffed at...