ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gtech figures

Elise/VX220/R26

got my gtech yesterday, luckily got an industril estate near me which is pretty level.

Averageing 6.5 to 60 and 14.9 1/4 mile

This is 172 mk2 with decat and filter no other mods

What have you lot bee getting?

I did a bit of testing today and I got an average of 6.3 to 60 and 14.5 @100mph 1/4 mile.

It seems to be quite accurate in my opnion.

Nippy white cup

Quote: Originally posted by 16 valver on 23 November 2004

I did a bit of testing today and I got an average of 6.3 to 60 and 14.5 @100mph 1/4 mile.

What you done to the valver m8!? Sounds v quick although the terminal speed seems a little high....would be expecting 94ish for a mid 14 quarter

Ive done a lot on it. Bored up, bigger inlet valves, 286 deg. cams etc.

That 100 mph should be quite right, because my speedo is reading 170 km/h when it starts flashing. I think that maybe I need to learn to make a quick start without wheelspin. :D

@iwantaV6: My bhp figure is very low too, but it measures the bhp including aerodrag, at least thats what is says in the users manual. I didnt measure it often, but the highest figure I got is 130 bhp at the wheels, but it should be about 30 bhp higher.

Jonnyboy - would you say that decat makes a big difference? I have a 172 Mk2 with Group N ECU only, and 0-60 is around 7.25s according to my Racetech.

Gareth

Quote: Originally posted by 16 valver on 23 November 2004

Christ.

List of mods please!! lol

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

Quote: Originally posted by Tom16v on 24 November 2004

How much are these g-tech meters and are they hard to fit?
yep really simple...in fact almost nothing to it

(ex-2.0 Hybrid)CorradoVR6

Managed a 7.3 the other day. Might do some testing today:cool:. But really need the rev limit raised for the 0-60 dash.

G techs come up on ebay quite often. They take power from the lighter socket which is no good for me (172 + Caterham) so I bought a Racetech which is self-contained.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

there was an online thing that imported em from USA for about £30 all in! loads of people got em, try a search on here im sure there were loads of posts mate!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Will do!

Would be interesting to know what figures it comes up with for my car!

Hmm did a search and cant find anything! All sites off of google are american!