ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Is it worth it keeping the money and spending it on a Top spec motor worth 3 to 4 million and use it on the extreme challengers. What sort of cars will be on that section?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Most annoying thing is tryin to close out championships. I.e i've not got a Pick up truck, one has not come up since i started playin the game!! So i can't complete amateur.!

1.6 Ford Focus
Most annoying thing is tryin to close out championships. I.e i've not got a Pick up truck, one has not come up since i started playin the game!! So i can't complete amateur.!

I won a Dodge RAM for getting bronze in one of the licenses, apparently if you get silver you win a range rover as well. But they keep coming up in the used car dealer for me, I have seen the Ford pickups in there loads of times...

You can borrow my RAM if you want? It's fully moded to its max power and lowered as low as it will go so its perfect for the daytona track on the pickup races.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
is this a repost? because i just died laughing.

Last edited by a moderator:
is this a repost? because i just died laughing.

I believe this movie. A dude could land a car on another car, 'cause he did brace himself, and knew something about the levels of gravitivity and polarity.

1.6 Ford Focus
Good god...

Image1127-1.gif

Image1128-1.gif

Image1129-1.gif

Image1130-1.gif

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Just seen the R5 turbo race car on there, 63k. Didn't have enough money to buy it!

Quick question. Do you have to unlock the nurburg ring in order to do free laps on it?

Cheers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

just done this one tonight, after doing this one you get the California

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just seen the R5 turbo race car on there, 63k. Didn't have enough money to buy it!

Quick question. Do you have to unlock the nurburg ring in order to do free laps on it?

Cheers
you do aye, do the AMG on the special events to unlock it

just done this one tonight, after doing this one you get the California

Please tell me that car sounds better in the game and it's just youtube f**king up the sound somehow? f**king awful, sounds nothing like the 458.

Nippy white cup
For reference ;) Although it is a SC one

And real

About 6mins 5 secs of full throttle noise

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I'm doing a lot of b spec purely for the prize cars. F40, and the Toyota race car 700bhp+ in a car under 700kg. Yus please.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
I'm level 20 on B-spec lol:eek: gots lots of money and cars for it tho, think im on 3.5mil at the sec:evil: need to do the ' like the wind ' race as you get the Toyota race car i need to win the historic car cup ..... oh and you get the X1 when u hit level 35 as a bonus ( this may take some time and some serious grinding tho as it takes ages the higher up u are :( )

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
I'm level 20 on B-spec lol:eek: gots lots of money and cars for it tho, think im on 3.5mil at the sec:evil: need to do the ' like the wind ' race as you get the Toyota race car i need to win the historic car cup ..... oh and you get the X1 when u hit level 35 as a bonus ( this may take some time and some serious grinding tho as it takes ages the higher up u are :( )

The historic one is a right ball ache, havnt got a decent car to do the race, im stuck on level 21 aswell, as it takes much longer to level up now :(