ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

BMW E46 330i Touring
Friggin love racing the old Merc around the 'Ring! Best part of the game for me so far.

Finishing 2 seconds off silver on my first (and only) go was frustrating though.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
just bought a RS6 in Red got it abit beasty on bits n bobs and it sounds georgues, just like the real thing through my headset

ps its spits flames changing down a gear friken love it lol, qualo

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
qualo was on daytona with my RS6 doing a race and got nudged on the car rolled over on its roof and landed back on its tyres lol

i've been looking for a 172 too nee luck

Evo 8 Jap Crap
HELLOO!!!! wheres the brake upgrades!!

Ive made my evo quicker but now its pants on corners cause it dont want to stop! How can they do performance upgrades and not include brakes!

Passat 170 DSG Wagon
HELLOO!!!! wheres the brake upgrades!!

Ive made my evo quicker but now its pants on corners cause it dont want to stop! How can they do performance upgrades and not include brakes!

Very true!
I've done plenty mods to my cars and getting them to stop without using the armco is proving hard.

Evo 8 Jap Crap
That is diabolical allowing you to make your car faster except it aint gonna stop cause of shite standard brakes!

Real driving simulation my arse

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
love to get my hands on a Nissan R390 GT1, think it was on GT3 or 4 it was the best sounded car i've ever heard on the game

Nimbus 197
I've come across a 172. Wanted 26k so I didn't get it!

Apparently brake upgrades are only available on certain cars, although I've not come across one yet. I can't say I felt the need to upgrade brakes so far.

Kawasaki ER6N
I now have 2 172's lol.

I have noticed some of the prices in the sale room are stupid ie a fiat coupe was 55k and a nsx was only 40 lol

DCi
aha! once i noticed the traction control was turned on that merc my times quickly came down.

annoyingly i have got the gold trophy for the entire lap but i cant gold sector 4 on it's own which is stopping me from unlocking the ring!!

1998 BMW e46 323i
Level 10 just, circuito de Madrid in the mini = epic. Is it just me or is the my home/dashboard part of GT design and layout w**k?

Nimbus 197
aha! once i noticed the traction control was turned on that merc my times quickly came down.

annoyingly i have got the gold trophy for the entire lap but i cant gold sector 4 on it's own which is stopping me from unlocking the ring!!

I'm sure you don't need all golds to unlock the ring.

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
you need bronzes to unlock the ring silver unlocks 4 hour endurance race or something

Evo 8 MR
Tuned this to 275bhp, pure NA power, weights in at 850kgs too, love it. Handles like it's on rails.

Just bought a MKIV Golf GTi which I plan to fit the biggest turbo onto and see what power can be achieved from that, still looking for a 172. :(

AhrweilerGate_1copy.gif

AhrweilerGate_2copy.gif

AhrweilerGatecopy.gif

SuzukaCircuitEastCoursecopy.gif

Evo 5 RS
I'm struggling to get into this. The standard cars look like hell - they're just ported over from GT4 - and the game won't let you take close up pics.

I'm not throwing it in the bin just yet, this is a open packet first half hour impression. So far I'm not impressed

Last edited:
  Facelift R53 Cooper S
I'm devastated as on the FIRST day i had the game a Flame Red 172 came up and i didn't buy it.

Now i've been waiting for one again before i can do the euro hot hatch and french races. I could just buy a Megane but i don't want to lol.

I'm on level 14 at the mo and done all licenses apart from the super license :D

Kawasaki ER6N
So I gifted the 172 to a friend of mine and got the error message "Failed Upload" which basically means he doesnt have the car but its also gone from my garage to f**king game

1.6 Ford Focus
Where is everyone getting this Civic from? I have won two Civics but none are like the one above...

Just a thought... didn't the prologue version have drifting events?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'm struggling to get into this. The standard cars look like hell - they're just ported over from GT4 - and the game won't let you take close up pics.

I'm not throwing it in the bin just yet, this is a open packet first half hour impression. So far I'm not impressed

What do you mean?

1.6 Ford Focus
You can drift but only in single race.

Also that Civic is from the dealer.

You mean on arcade mode? There's no drift events in career mode?

Il check out the Civic tonight, to be honest though I completely kitted out the Vitz Yaris I won and that's thrashing everything.

Lee

BMW M2C
So I gave it another reasonable rinsing last night. I couldn't help but feel I was playing it for the sake of playing it, and that I'd rather have been shooting people in COD.

But as I said previously, I'm still really enjoying the driving. I decided to get a couple of cars last night. First up I got a new 2010 Impreza sedan, as I like the booted version. I've not driven it yet. Then to enter to Pre 00 Jap Cup I bought a '99 Classic Impreza. It felt a bit slow, but won every race by half a lap. It needed an oil change though, being second hand, so I gave it one and an engine rebuild then I entered another Cup. It felt massively better. As with all Imprezas it understeered like a pig, but easily went sideways with a good aggressive Scandanavian flick.

The Impreza is one of the first none Premium cars I've driven, and it does look seriously poor.

1.6 Ford Focus
So I gave it another reasonable rinsing last night. I couldn't help but feel I was playing it for the sake of playing it, and that I'd rather have been shooting people in COD.

But as I said previously, I'm still really enjoying the driving. I decided to get a couple of cars last night. First up I got a new 2010 Impreza sedan, as I like the booted version. I've not driven it yet. Then to enter to Pre 00 Jap Cup I bought a '99 Classic Impreza. It felt a bit slow, but won every race by half a lap. It needed an oil change though, being second hand, so I gave it one and an engine rebuild then I entered another Cup. It felt massively better. As with all Imprezas it understeered like a pig, but easily went sideways with a good aggressive Scandanavian flick.

The Impreza is one of the first none Premium cars I've driven, and it does look seriously poor.

Thanks, I was wondering what car I should use in the Jap events.