ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

'original' tracks are dissapointing graphically, although the city tracks thankfully look as you'd hope and expect. Some interior views are a tad disspointing, although sun does pick out the detail when its on them. trying to find a standard car for comparison.

Why do they insist on having the x button as std to acelerate, nobdy uses a button ffs. Tyre squeal, yep its there lol!

online now working I think, just had to accept terms

Listerine & Poledo
I'm more cheesed about them dropping Midfield raceway!

that was the king of tracks.

RE: Morris Marina. They couldn't get a license..... since they couldn't find who owns it... maybe Matchbox?

COte de zeur (sp, I know) is simply stunning and even the french light made my suzuki cervo interior look quite good. Can't comment on handling as quite frankly all i am getting is understeer.

Listerine & Poledo
COte de zeur (sp, I know) is simply stunning and even the french light made my suzuki cervo interior look quite good. Can't comment on handling as quite frankly all i am getting is understeer.

racing slick fronts
wet weather rears

sorted

PH1 iceburg
Im waiting for the toutube vids of the xbox fanboys destroying copies the same way the ps3 lads did to forza3!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Yeah Play.com are s**t with pre-orders. My brothers used them and it was dispatched SATURDAY. So yeah, it's still not here.

Whats wrong with atuo gears? How is the handling with controller?

They seem to struggle in the dirt i.e always in the wrong gear, so if the engine revs are high enough it will change up even though your wheels may just be spinning for traction - if that makes sense!

Now on Madrid in a maclaren gallardo type thing, truly a thing of beauty! Got my oversteer too:eek:

Last edited:
  Listerine & Poledo
They seem to struggle in the dirt i.e always in the wrong gear, so if the engine revs are high enough it will change up even though your wheels may just be spinning for traction - if that makes sense!

that's autoboxes in general isnt it? :)

IN other matters, I've used Amazon Prime this last year and found it really good. 1st purchase with Zavvi though, with an order only a week bedore order and I get it today, not complaining at all, probably wont use them much more though, bit of an Amazonoholic

clio 197 cup
'original' tracks are dissapointing graphically, although the city tracks thankfully look as you'd hope and expect. Some interior views are a tad disspointing, although sun does pick out the detail when its on them. trying to find a standard car for comparison.

Why do they insist on having the x button as std to acelerate, nobdy uses a button ffs. Tyre squeal, yep its there lol!

online now working I think, just had to accept terms

can you change accelerator to triggers?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
My fingers kept slipping off the shoulder buttons when I used to play GT5P like that. I hate the PS3 pad, it's crying out for proper triggers.

Those are the extenders, can be bought instore in any GAME shop. £3 iirc, and no they don't block you, just stop your finger from slipping off and give you more travel, or at least more perceived travel.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I've seen them in Game before, wayyy back in the early days of the PS3. Also made me lol Chris!

Nurburg ring GP track and Monza are all pretty stunning as are the premium cars, just need to find a std car now to try one out but none in arcade section:( Perhaps the last update removed them lol!

Quite a few cs'ers playing this now, so will look forward to some handling comments later, as i'm hardly a racing guru to comment, despite my 1.18 around canada in F1:)

Listerine & Poledo
Grand valley is still there in National and GT specs.
Just no Midfield! Unforgivable! Especially since they plugged that Swiss Alps track in there and High Speed Ring!

Seriously, high speed ring? Why!?