ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
"Following months of speculation, Polyphony's Kazunori Yamauch finally unveiled Gran Turismo 5's track editor, known officially as the course maker.

Rather than being a fully featured editor – a feature that, Yamauchi confessed, was tinkered with but deemed too complex – the course maker allows players to select certain set parameters to create a track. A theme can be selected, with the Belgian High Fens or Toscana two examples, and the individual track sectors are then defined.

Sectors are edited individually, with frequency of curves, sharpness of corners, degree of topography and banking angle are set with a series of sliders."

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/111/1113842p1.html

Last edited by a moderator:
  328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Oh FFS.

This looks more realitic

kart64_1.jpg

Octy VRS
I see no f**king reason why they thought a karting section would be well received and pulled off well. I cannot think of a karting game I've played that didn't involve cartoon characters, power ups and fun. Why don't they go the whole hog and have tanks and s**t? Maybe hovercraft and tractor races. They should have ditched the rally, NASCAR and Kart aspects and concentrated on car racing. What people want.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
No doubt the fanboys are foaming at the gills. Anyone with a level head can see we've been more than a little short changed.

I still can't get over how bad the physics look.

MKIII 138
s**t

i still prefer project gotham, nothing has touched that yet for the balance of arcade/fun and some decent handling.
forza3 is obviously way more acurate but i dont find it as fun tbh.

im into iracing on pc. with eyefinity @ 7mpixel resolution and G25 :)

Nippy white cup
I used to love gotham but I got forza then got the new version of PGR after that and just didn't get on with it at all

Chris

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Forza 3 didn't satisfy my collection itch

I miss the days of used car showrooms that had different crap in them every day, and not having to paint everything

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
somebody been on GTplanet today lol, menu's look ace im looking forward to the 3rd of November (yes its moved AGIAN by a day).

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
have you never played gt before? also its a "ridgidity improvement" which is more than a strut brace.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I'll be one of the sad people who will be outside Game at Midnight to buy it LOL

If they do a midnight release that is, I'm sure they will.