ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
sneeks you take the piss lol i thought bangin got an email of GTplanet ill post the vid on CS what do i find you have beat me to it lol :rasp:

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
give over its ment to be in a few months aint it? comes out after little big planet

golf r32
has anyone managed to drift on gt5 ,ive tried the scandinavian flick but i cant seem to hold it and finally is there a way to change you tyre setting on the jap version

MY10 R35 GTR
has anyone managed to drift on gt5 ,ive tried the scandinavian flick but i cant seem to hold it and finally is there a way to change you tyre setting on the jap version

yeh you can do decent drifts!!

you can only change the type compunds on the jap version

A4 Avant
I'm buying a PS3 for the bluray drive, I want GT5 but don't know if I should bother with the prologue.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
its out on wed 26th so the playstation network home site says so ill be just downloading it off there

Citroen DS3 DSport
Yes almost double the number of cars, an extra track and more car setup options. The Japanese version will probably recieve an online update.

My preorder for Prologue is with Game so it'll hopefully arrive on release day next week.

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
just been watching some you tube trailers and the incar view is tremendous but the ones i watched didnt show the driver actually changing gear!!!?!!?! it will be a big let down if the 'real driving simulator' doesn't even show the driver changing gear. Petty i know but come on

MY10 R35 GTR
just been watching some you tube trailers and the incar view is tremendous but the ones i watched didnt show the driver actually changing gear!!!?!!?! it will be a big let down if the 'real driving simulator' doesn't even show the driver changing gear. Petty i know but come on

wrong! depends on the car! mind some are paddle shift. On the gear stick cars once the revs get near changing point he moves his down to change. Not lie some where when u change his hand moves after. The change is anticipated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MnHG45JNNE

^^^type R vid

Last edited:
  FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
still looks kind of out of time tho!! but hey its only a game!!
is the top gear track going to be on there?

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
cool, glad i seen them video's otherwise i would of been a bit disappointed. a simple thing like that makes all the difference ...... when im on my driving force pro clamped to my ironing board in the living room!!! lol

clio...
I have just sat this morning and watched all the latest news about it etc... And I've come to the conclusion that this is the most excited I've been for anyone game.. and its only a prologue.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Not long now. I played my Japanese version for several hours on Friday night, it really is a great game.

Black/gold 182 FF
Just pre ordered gt5 for delivery on 28/03/08 and ferrari challenge which is due to be released on 06/06/08 do any of you guys have any info on this game.

Black/gold 182 FF
Thanks for that sneeks can anyone recommend a good steering wheel to play all these games on, they are for my 14yr old son whom will only play car games. He has every car game going on the ps3 and the ps2 and psp but would like to get him a decent wheel as he has had cheap ones and they are cr4p. thanks in advance;)

Thanks for that sneeks can anyone recommend a good steering wheel to play all these games on, they are for my 14yr old son whom will only play car games. He has every car game going on the ps3 and the ps2 and psp but would like to get him a decent wheel as he has had cheap ones and they are cr4p. thanks in advance;)

got to be the g25 (i think thats what its called)

Black/gold 182 FF
Game have got this deal for £59.99.
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue and Logitech Driving Force EX Wheel.

they are doing just the game for £19.99 pre-order with free delivery

As justin said the g25 seems to be the wheel of choice (works on a PC too so may be useful if he uses a PC at home for gaming) But it's not cheap compared to some on the market. Depends if you have a budget in mind for the wheel.

Black/gold 182 FF
Have just looked on ebay and they are going for around £130 is that about right for the wheel, pedals and gear shift. With regards to a budget can you really put a price on the pleasure boys get from there toys :rasp: dreading it when he turns 17 and he wants a car;)