ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i had money for a Zonda not a R version just a tad under a mill i spent the money on a Nissan R390 instead. wished i never bought that model, just seen a awsome spoon R34 in black with white sides looks qualo 220k iirc couldnt afford it

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

loved this car on GT4, shame you cant tune it up on this one, still looks awsome

Last edited by a moderator:
  Audi TT 225 Quattro
i've never tweeked any ratios other than gears and thats rare

your missing a big part of the game, when done right they make a noticable improvement to the car and the way it drives.... i tried the gt allstars with the zonda r on standard settings but was only coming 4th or so. i then used the suspension, lsd settings etc that are posted on the link and tried again, came 1st everyrace apart from the last and had around a 2 sec gap on that bloody nissan race car thing. the car also feels different to drive :)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
your missing a big part of the game, when done right they make a noticable improvement to the car and the way it drives.... i tried the gt allstars with the zonda r on standard settings but was only coming 4th or so. i then used the suspension, lsd settings etc that are posted on the link and tried again, came 1st everyrace apart from the last and had around a 2 sec gap on that bloody nissan race car thing. the car also feels different to drive :)
cheers for that, is there a specific car settings list i can just look for?

Read the tuning guides on GT planet mate, I always adjust ride height, springs, dampers and gear ratios to suit every track, even on b spec!

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
its official my latest driver is a complete f**k tard, he just drove of the track then stopped and waited until all 11 cars passed him lol

Awesome i just got a GT Turbo for my birthday :)

Last edited:
i had money for a Zonda not a R version just a tad under a mill i spent the money on a Nissan R390 instead. wished i never bought that model, just seen a awsome spoon R34 in black with white sides looks qualo 220k iirc couldnt afford it

Just win the R in b spec mate! Only cars you should be dropping major wonga on is race cars.

Petrol Blue 182.
i saw a AE86 corrola in the used car maket 50k, read the info and it was the author of Initial Ds car, black and white, so i bought it lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
is there any tunes i can do to help me get Gold in the licences? had a quick look on GT guide cant see nowt

i've got nee racer at all, proper gutted

Do the b spec amateur races, real easy and on the N/A roadster you win the Mazda Furai 08 concept, its also a beast, maybe even the match of the Zonda R and will do the like the wind extreme races! Proper race car, full aero, adjustable downforce!

I bought a skyline to do the a spec japanese expert races and was going to use it in b spec but saw this and he's lapping the field lol, not much of a challenege I know but I can wash up and watch tv whilst bob earns me some shiny new cars:)

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Anyone else got the Minolta race car? its amazzzzinggggg!​

Excellent car, even better than the Zonda R:evil: very good tune for the minolta over on gtp :)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Do the b spec amateur races, real easy and on the N/A roadster you win the Mazda Furai 08 concept, its also a beast, maybe even the match of the Zonda R and will do the like the wind extreme races! Proper race car, full aero, adjustable downforce!

I bought a skyline to do the a spec japanese expert races and was going to use it in b spec but saw this and he's lapping the field lol, not much of a challenege I know but I can wash up and watch tv whilst bob earns me some shiny new cars:)
i've given up and started again, doing all the challanges and licences and so far got 980k and only done 3 or 4 races on a spec so far im only level 16. i'm trying to get as much cash as poss and buy a racer. i might have another go and look aout for this Mazda Furai

OMG too,i would spin off first corner i couldnt do that defo not far too fast for me, unless this guy is a proper racer

Last edited:
Mazda Furai simply pwns, it might just be enough for me to do the all stars in b spec (it is in a spec), other than that I have my zonda r and a race modified corvette which will do the all stars event or so I am reliably told! The race tuned vette looks immense but cost 166k credits plus 380k credits for the race mods!

That said I will still probably complete a spec all stars for the mazda race car and just use that in b spec!

Geddes would you like to borrow my tuned mazda mx5 to win the b spec n/a cup to get the furai?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
was it lol, could hardly hear you cos of connection. i just checked still yet to do that one over 3/4 done that Amateur.

if you can please brazo send it to me, got a few MX5's but all are std i even used a standard MX5 to get gold on A-Spec

just seen a YT vid on it, it looks sweeet

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
ok when bob finishes the digital cup i'll wing it over, are you on my psn list?

ok, i'm abit busy tomorrow as i'm going out over newcastle on a works night out. i'll pass it on when i'm ready. i'm not on your list no

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
some knob was online with one of them the other night kept flyin past me n then stoppin till i went back past then repeated! i was sooooo bothered lol.

Must say tho last night i had a rolling race with some lad on the Wangan track. He was in the Mazza Gran turismo n i was in my M5, rolling at 40mph horn 3 times n hit the hammer pulled away from him instantly then he started to catch me but once i got into about 5th gear started to just even out obviously still behind me i was loving it lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i've got that Mazda Mauri Concept 08 or what ever mazda its called, tried it on Liek the wind first i'm still coming last even fully modded and gearbox tweeked

S3, HD Nightster
i've got that Mazda Mauri Concept 08 or what ever mazda its called, tried it on Liek the wind first i'm still coming last even fully modded and gearbox tweeked
The furai is good but hasn't got enough power for that event... (about 500ish hp) needs zonda r or minolta race car pace (900-1000hp)

S3, HD Nightster
The furai is good but hasn't got enough power for that event... (about 500ish hp) needs zonda r or minolta race car pace (900-1000hp)