ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i've had GT5 for a long time, Didn't realise there was a new edition tbh.

Think i'm going to save up and do the same course over again get more money

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
I only got it because its £20 with more tracks and cars also a extra menu on gt mode that measures acceleration , top speed , g force and certain times

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Sounds good that like, but I'm not bothered about that. I hardly play much games now

John Gordon

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 2.0 RS 172 Ph1
I much prefer most of the other racing games/sims I have but none of my friends have pc's :/ been playing a lot of simraceway and project cars recently. Thinking of getting the rFactor 2 beta.

Do not get the Rfactor2 beta. I have it and its utter shite. Theres a few good things just round the corner in titles such as Assetto Corsa.

Listerine & Poledo
Nah, just that it's not been made to appeal to the Fast & Furious cru, so it's going to get panned.

Still the best use of 3x50" screens.

Suzuki Swift Sport
The only car I have found that sounds good is the R8 V10 when you leave the standard exhaust on and go inside the car, sounds almost like the real thing!

09Accord 2.4 3.0i Z4
When the game first came out I enjoyed it, played the hell out of it, But then Forza 4 came out.

Forza 4 is the better game by a long margin, The cars actually sound like the real thing, Making designs for cars, I believe it has better modifications and i'll probably get some stick from some of you hardcore ps3 fans (even though i own a ps3) Visualwise forza looks soooo much better.

What I like from GT5 is the better choice of Tracks to race on, Better choice of cars (even if they're in crappy standard form) (Wish they made the Honda Accord Euro R a Premium) and the best thing about GT5 is the photo mode, Photo mode turns everything near enough real life, took a picture of a DC5 showed it to loads of people and they really believe its a real life picture, its awesome.

Last edited:
  53 Clio's & counting
I still enjoy it - yes it's not as good as it could have been, but I mainly use it for racing mates and having a laugh building silly cars (I have an awesome beige Volvo 240 estate drift car)

Listerine & Poledo
If anyone comes across an Mx-5 1800 RS (NB '04) in Crystal Blue lurking in their used car lot, can you gift it over to me :)

Listerine & Poledo
It's the paint I need, already got the car, just need some GT5 rattle cans to properly have Listerine on-line.

No modz!