ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT Track Session

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
Had a session with a couple of you last night. Didnt last long (my net connection played up).

Think I raced against Jay and Bifcads!

Details

How to start a session - Community > My Lounge

How to join a session - Community > Select Buddy Hosting the session > click on their My Lounge

Anyone free at around 7pm tonight?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
into the corner mint, then rear wheel touched the grass as i was laying the power down which resulted in FAIL

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
played Lew last night and had a few great games. went on Nurberg and what i great track it is

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
Also just found out that you can save race replays. Whilst in the lounge. Not sure how well they play back though.

Shall give it a try tonight... Will also try to find my mic!

Audi TT 225 Quattro
I'll be up for a few more races tonight:D on the 1st race we had it started me facing the barrier lol.
That SLS drives like a dream tho:evil:

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
I'll be up for a few more races tonight:D on the 1st race we had it started me facing the barrier lol.
That SLS drives like a dream tho:evil:

Yep... Love that car at the ring!

I didnt drive so well last night

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

you dont need a code, have a look at this video

Last edited by a moderator:
  Clio 1.2 16v
sorry lads cant make it, work in a hotel in the middle of nowhere and my night porters cant make it in cos of this stupid snow!

gonna be a loooong shift :dead: