ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gripper Diff where to buy from?

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
I've decided to push the boat out and buy the Gripper diff with either the 4.54 or the 5.25 (still comparing ratios) crown wheel for next season,
but was wondering if anyone knows of discounts dealers are currently offering or are going to offer, Corby motorsport are doing a 4% discount
which is ok but not enough to tempt me to go with them just yet, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Yes hello. I can supply a gripper with a cw&p delivered for £1525. Let me know if your interested. :up:

Any dealer who says they can match that price is talking s**t as well. They will all be + vat. I'm not.

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
Box ready to go to @NorthloopCup when he gets back off his hols:smile:
image.jpg

Clio 3 Gordini
Hello all,
is there any other brand than the gripper that you recommend for a crown and pinion ?
to be honest 1000 gbp is quiet a number and i cannot pay that much.
i heard about sj-3P ( puppo) but i know nothing about the reliability of his product. anyone heard of it ?
cheers