ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trackday Car Transporter Solution..

Hi all, after gaunging interest & demand...

I own a transport company and im looking at the possibilty of offering a service which i havent actively seen advertised to trackday enthusiasts and competition participants alike.

With the risk involved in putting your car on track, their is always the increased risk of a mechanical failure, accident or visit to the kitty litter. This hightened with our natural instinct to push our cars that bit harder and in some cases running out of talent, their is a very high potential to find ourselves in a position where getting home suddenly becomes a problem!!

Now whilst im fully aware most of us carry breakdown assistance in some form, its becoming more and more common for the likes of the AA, RAC, Greenflag etc to refuse to attend with our cars not being used as set out in the T&C's set out in the breakdown policy booklet. This then leaves us with a potentially big recovery bill.

The service i am looking at offering is a transport solution of your car and yourself to and from the event/day. This would be a fully insured and guaranteed service, which would also see me provide tools should they be required and where wanted, advice. Cost and terms ive not even considered at this point, but i would be looking to keep costs to a minimum. Im sure providing me with cups of tea would see discounts offered.

Feedback greatly appreciated as always..

Thanks all

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Sounds good, where abouts are you located out of interest.