ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where to buy?

Obvious question, where can I buy/search for a decent 182?

Been on the market for one for the last 7 or so months. Although the longer I wait the more I can save (on £2.5K) I'm getting bored of trawling through the same sites everyday with little to no luck.

Searching for a BG182 sub 80K mileage.

Sites I use are the obvious, ebay, piston heads, here, even scumtree.

Only place I'm having decent luck is gumtree.

Even came across a site with a extremely low mileage unmodified example... Only wanted £9.5K for it.

So the question is, am I missing out on any decent sites I can add to my search?

Clio 2.0 16v 182
Id say the best place is here. Members look after there cars here and it's so rare to find people that don't have that "it's just a clio" mentality. Plus sellers on here can be named and shamed so they won't hide problems. Typically a good example would be £2k-£3k Clio with less than 80k miles and the belts and dephaser done recently.

I wouldn't go to gumtree for anything. Keep looking and good luck

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
I usually avoid Gumtree as it's fully of jellyheads but I ended up getting my 182 off there.

Photos were crap and the ad seemed like it was written by a 2 year old but the basics were there and when I went to go see it, the owner couldn't have been nicer and the car was spot on.