ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Green 200 on m50 made awkward eye contact

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
th?&id=HN.607995729629480795&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.jpg

2005 Clio 182
You just don't want to seem the overkeen type, I have this all the time. You wave and they don't wave back. You stop the car at the junction and get out and they drive off when you run at them. What gives??

Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
You just don't want to seem the overkeen type, I have this all the time. You wave and they don't wave back. You stop the car at the junction and get out and they drive off when you run at them. What gives??
LOVE IT!

Clio 172 PH2
Alfa owners just flash... I was once driving past some bloke in a brera and he went flat out in waving like a kid at christmas with excitement! My ex misses was in at the time and gave him the w@nker sign and proceeded to tell me how sad it was haha!

Alfa owners just flash... I was once driving past some bloke in a brera and he went flat out in waving like a kid at christmas with excitement! My ex misses was in at the time and gave him the w@nker sign and proceeded to tell me how sad it was haha!

Probably a good job shes a
now an ex. Miserable cow

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Hahah. Will make a sign and hold it against the windscreen of anyone I see driving a 200. They have a beautiful face. (The car not the driver...)

Not going to lie, when I bought my ST, we wrote 'ST Friends' on those bits of paper they put in the footwells. People looked proper confused when I made my mrs hold it up at other ST's!

2005 Clio 182
Not going to lie, when I bought my ST, we wrote 'ST Friends' on those bits of paper they put in the footwells. People looked proper confused when I made my mrs hold it up at other ST's!

Ace. I once went to a chippy and parked next to a 182 like mine, and made eye contact with a guy driving a 200 who then parked next to me. Once stood in the que he came up next to me and we didn't say a word to each other. Then when we drove off at the same time with our pizzas we gave a thumbs up to each other. Dunno why we didn't speak.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I saw a 172 coming the other way, we flashed our lights at each other. It was on. We pulled over, and both got out. I said 'yours or mine?' To which he said 'yours', as he only had a cup.

We gave each other a quick handjob (not in a gay way of course), got back in our own cars and drove off.

Never spoke about it again. Well, until now.

2005 Clio 182
I saw a 172 coming the other way, we flashed our lights at each other. It was on. We pulled over, and both got out. I said 'yours or mine?' To which he said 'yours', as he only had a cup.

We gave each other a quick handjob (not in a gay way of course), got back in our own cars and drove off.

Never spoke about it again. Well, until now.

I feel your pain McJerkin. Some things can never be told.

182 Trophy #243
This happened to me.. I was in my T saw a black 182 so I flashed her to say hello fellow clio owner then 5 mins later I got pulled over by the police for "indecent exposure" what's the deal with that?

Clio 182
i saw a 172 cup in a services on my way back from alton towers so i happend to park next to it as i walked out i saw the guy having a look dnt say anything