ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Great looking, cheap bucket seats.

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  172, Tiguan
That's great value, especially as they include sidemounts and runners that are usually £100 by themselves. Frankly, thats almost too cheap!

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Great price, just a copy of a PP as Luke said. I'd be dubious of how comfy they are, that's the difference in price between bucket seats these days IMO.

I paid £200 for some Autostyle seats a few years back that looked similar, possibly the most uncomfy seat I've ever sat in!

Nick

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Superleggera'd Bean
I'm planning on getting one at the start of June. Great value for a trackday seat!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  An orange one
They look great, for the money they will sell hundreds!

Not quite as nice as Pole positions, but then again they are knocking on £2000 in half leather with frames and mounts etc

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Mazda mps
Don't mess about with anything other than Motordrive seats. Extremely comfy, great service, FIA approved and tested. In date and cost effective.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  CLIO 182
Take your rears out and leave them along with your parcel shelf at home and you should have no trouble getting them in the back.

Lmao.. Does he not mean a how do/would they fit in a 172. As in how would i go about fitting/mounting.. But i like your sense of humour lol