ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gray's track **** - Full Detail.(100+ pics!)

340i
Well I have been doing some shopping this afternoon..

Megs Gold class shampoo

Megs Gold class liquid wax

Auto Glym EGP

HUUUUUUUUGE drying towel

applicator brush

pump pot

and a few applicator pads etc

Even a plastic container to keep it all in!!

I never ever thought I would see myself writing this, what have I turned into :p

340i
A couple of poor iPhone images as the light was fading this evening...

Seems very difficult to pick up the metallic within this colour... DSLR anybody?? :(

IMG_0264.jpg

IMG_0265.jpg

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
lol good lad. I HOPE you keep it clean ffs :(

Gray - dont forget to get me a price for a thermo housing. I have emailed fred to see how much he charges to do it. il ask how much he can get em for too.

340i
Yeah I shall give Lee a call tomorrow.. He was not in work today!

The guy I spoke to said
.... "Well I can still get the price on that for you"

My response.... "Fail".... *Hangs up*

Clio 197 cup
Can't believe how different the car looks! Luke you can add me to the list for a quote, u know what needs doing mate :)

S4 Avant
Good god, Grays actually getting into detailing?!

Don't suppose you could let me know how much it'd be, just to machine polish the bean please luke? There's some b*****d swirl marks, and a horrible orange peel effect to the finish.

Rest of the cars kept lovely and clean/clayed/SRP'd/EGP'd/Waxed... God I'm sounding like Gray...

340i
pah.... I am need to rack up on all this detailing lingo, soon I shall be a master

SRP, EGP, WTF, FTW etc. etc. :S

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Careful you don't encroach on my land young un ;)

Which, btw, extends up to Durham/Newcastle now ;)

Wanna start a conglomerate ;)

I'd like you to help me with the RB anywho mate if you get time :approve:

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I will speak to him! PM me when you get some spare time Jamie. Id like it done before FCS and with two of us it shouldn't take long.

I know you got alot on before then so no worries if you can't make it :)

I will speak to Josh, I think hes in HK atm.

Ah lucky man!

TBH Luke fella, pre FCS isn't likely. Two cars this weekend, full time job, couple next weekend and still haven't done mine :(!!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Fail.. Tell you what - I will do mine on myself and when you come to do yours il come and help :)

If we get finished early enough can give mine another quick blast over :]

Good man, sounds good, no idea when I will be doing it!! Thinking it might be an evening over next week job. Walk to work for once!!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
New Windscreen in yet Jamie?? ;)

Great work on Gray's car Luke :D

haha, sadly not mate, but the bumpers etc will be coming off next week in the evenings :)

Bloody well forgotten to order megs apc, even after spending 150 odd from I4 and CYC :(

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Oops..... I've neglected my car massively at the moment..... I just clean it but am never happy with it due to stone chips and scuffs on the Front Bumper so I just think ah what the hell and let it get dirty.

Need a few new products aswell but Car Insurance is due in 2 days so thats a chunk gone and paying off my holiday = Broke Andy :(

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Thanks guys.

The write ups take longer than you expect them too :S took me a good hour lol

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Seems very difficult to pick up the metallic within this colour... DSLR anybody?? :(

you rang? :approve:

Don't suppose you could let me know how much it'd be, just to machine polish the bean please luke? There's some b*****d swirl marks, and a horrible orange peel effect to the finish.

i've seen how you wash your car you gypsy! with that random paper towel and fairy liquid? :nono: :rasp:

seriously though i cant beleive the difference, having felt the side of his car it was like sandpaper with the brake pad shite on it!

340i
Will we have to meet up soon Addz.... Photo time!

You would never of known I ran "stupid" brakes... The paint work is like glass ahhh :D

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Will we have to meet up soon Addz.... Photo time!

You would never of known I ran "stupid" brakes... The paint work is like glass ahhh :D

Gray when you go for pics with adds il come :eek:

Ad dont you still need yours doing :eek: x

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Can I join in after my new car is cleaner than Grays pleeeeeeeeeeease?!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
yep mine needs doing still :) getting the bumper resprayed soon and a splitter if one of you lot will be as kind as to fetch it off ali at fcs pretty please :)

then it will be ready for a damn good polish!