ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gratuitous detail shots!

PH1 Clio 172
With the weather so good it would've been wrong not to detail the thing for the first time.
I'm impressed with the results and just wanted to share.
Pic quality may not be great as I took them on my I phone.
image_zps434d545c.jpg

image_zps4a94a00f.jpg

image_zps2a83b967.jpg

image_zps49822db9.jpg

image_zps385863c2.jpg

image_zps993fb8bd.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Spot on mate, looks great!!! Mine needs a good clean and a detail...:)

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Mines filthy in comparison to the pics I've seen of yours!!

:eek:
I have driven it and it is now dirty....
The DS2500 brake pads have made my wheels black so the old girl needs a good going over again (i enjoy it tbh)

PH1s are epic...:cool:

PH1 Clio 172
Every time I look at the pics of her I think it needs plain plates. Would love a 3/4 on the front but don't really fancy being tugged for it.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I got stopped on Friday morning for emmmm driving a bit fast, they didn't even look/see my front plate.

Oh and i got let off...:D

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
520 mate.

Yeah i know they even said they thought i run a red light but it could have been amber, it was 5.30am and i had my driving licence which for some reason i think it helped..:)

PH1 Clio 172
520 mate.

Yeah i know they even said they thought i run a red light but it could have been amber, it was 5.30am and i had my driving licence which for some reason i think it helped..:)
Ta muchly....I'm sure it did, plus the fact you're knocking on like I am!!