ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grasshopper @ westerham 11am... SATURDAY 2nd FEB!

Nimbus 197
THIS IS WELL OVERDUE......

Grasshopper (pub)
Westerham,
Kent

TN16 2EU

It's the big one on the main road! Not the small one in the town!!

IT HAS A MASSIVE CAR PARK

DOES GRUB AND BOOZE...

Who's up for it

1. Megzy

Smurf R26R 450bhp
Would it be ok if I come along ? I don't own a Clio anymore but sill got a Renault

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I may go and see Scots new wheels and have a bit off lunch, would be nice to go to Devils Dyke, if its not raining any one else going from essex:race:

2003 1.2 billabong
I've only just woken up and have to go back home and get sorted out, so i dont think i would get there on time if i came.

What time you all gonna be there till roughly ?

19Mat, I assume yours is 300 FKU?

Spotted you yesterday. You were driving past Morrisons in Sidcup towards the High Street, I was with my GF in her Black 182 going the other way, love that car :approve:

Assume you are local to me? I live up towards the hospital. (Also,I Always read that plate as 300bhp - F*CK YOU!! - does it mean anything other than that?)

Smurf R26R 450bhp
19Mat, I assume yours is 300 FKU?

Spotted you yesterday. You were driving past Morrisons in Sidcup towards the High Street, I was with my GF in her Black 182 going the other way, love that car :approve:

Assume you are local to me? I live up towards the hospital. (Also,I Always read that plate as 300bhp - F*CK YOU!! - does it mean
anything other than that?)

I saw the 182 ;) yeah I'm local live blacken and that's exactly what the plate is ment to say 300 F*CK YOU!! Lol bit miss leading as running 350 I'm going to get R400 FkU

I saw the 182 ;) yeah I'm local live blacken and that's exactly what the plate is ment to say 300 F*CK YOU!! Lol bit miss leading as running 350 I'm going to get R400 FkU

Very cool! I seem to remember the first time I saw your car was coming out of a temporary 50 restriction on the M25 (can't be that many blue R26's near us surely lol), I put my foot down with you behind me (back when I had the 182) , realised very much immediately that it was having none of it, and swiftly pulled in a lane to watch and hear it burble past with ease lol.

Shifts rather well I'd imagine!

Smurf R26R 450bhp
Moves very well still getting use to the car again tbh as it was off the road for 8 moths as I blew the engine up. Then it was a case of ordering all the parts I needed to up rate it all then the old man finding the spare time to rebuild it for me. It's going in for a 3" through system sat as standard system is too risrictive then shall be up rating fuel system want between 400-450 then done thing there will be many things keeping up ;)