ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Trevor is a f**king loon!

I cant believe how R* have managed to make a computer game character(s) you genuinely bond with. When Michael is having some trouble with the FBI, and Franklin gives it the speech regarding staying with him, I nearly said "aww". Awesome!

How do I get hookers, I thought that b**ch who keeps making me tow cars was one but obvioisly not?

i'm just hustling the market trying to make a quick buck... i may just rob one of those money vans when i see one next. Holding up some shops is fun but you dont get much cash.... is there a bank i can rob?

dk

911 GTS Cab
Heist is amazing, i had real adrenaline running through me, i chose the heavy handed approach, such good fun.

just met trevor, he's a nutcase.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
PMSL at how my franklin looks. Bearded Ice Cube looking motherfucker.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
So Tesco still haven't delivered my pre order copy. Went out and bought one so I didn't have to wait. Looks like Tesco will be getting a "non working" game back minus the blimp code. C**ts!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
If u get a stripper worked up enough she'll meet u round the back and u can take her home. Then shes in your phone and u can ring her for a booty call. Mint!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yeah did that earlier, Sapphire she was called :cool: She sends you a photo message too! Lol

dk

911 GTS Cab
Sales figures in for the first day sales, and its a big one, eclipsing any other game or movie release, $800m / £550m worldwide, which is an astonishing amount of money

if anyone is trying to get make a bit of money the the markets don't get greedy like i just did... could of made 20k profit instead i'm down to 1k. Hopefully it'll go back up in a day or two (in gta time)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The jewel heist was awesome. Oh and Trevor is f**king insane!

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
I f**king LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!

Just done one the second heist. You have to do it the "stupid way" and it's f**king epic! Actually ducking epic!

Spent from 8pm to 3 am yesterday and 10am to 8 pm on it today lol, might be a bit obsessed with it!

Trevor is my favourite character from anything anywhere ever! So funny!

It's just plain epic, there's no other word for it!

Sales figures in for the first day sales, and its a big one, eclipsing any other game or movie release, $800m / £550m worldwide, which is an astonishing amount of money

Holy s**t.

I still feel like I've done nothing in the game, despite the fact I've only come off it since turning it on at 7. Done a few missions, and a lot of random driving around, uncovering the map. It is absolutely staggering.

One thing I love is how it doesn't seem to take hours to drive from one point to another (as long as you're not driving something silly slow..) - despite how far away on the map it may be. This was one of the annoyances of SA.

MKV R32
I also chose the smart route. I chose the s**t gun man, he fell off his motorbike. More money for me :D

You mean less right? he dropped a bag with 1.5million in it...

Convertible roofs are actually a joy to watch The merc style car has such an awesome roof.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
trevor is a nutter, just changed to him and he's having a tear up with two meat heads

Everytime I change to Trevor he's either fighting (with meat heads and po po) , drunk in his pants and boots laying on a bridge wall with a steep drop somewhere or just walking around in his pants and boots!

never fails to make me laugh!

if anyone is trying to get make a bit of money the the markets don't get greedy like i just did... could of made 20k profit instead i'm down to 1k. Hopefully it'll go back up in a day or two (in gta time)
Just make sensible investments before assassination missions (with all three characters) ;)

Everytime I change to Trevor he's either fighting (with meat heads and po po) , drunk in his pants and boots laying on a bridge wall with a steep drop somewhere or just walking around in his pants and boots!
Last time i switched to trevor he was getting chewed off in his car.

never fails to make me laugh!

the best for me is that when i switched to him he had some random guy tied to the bottom of the wooden pier stilts hitting him, the guy is off his head!

dk

911 GTS Cab
Finding the bail bond missions for Trevor quite difficult, trying to work out the location of where they are. The first one was ok, but the second one I have no idea.