ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Petrol Blue 182.
same, next month... sigh.

I wonder if they'll do a big advertising campaign like they did for S.A
I don't remember IV having TV adverts.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Official artwork, looks like it'll be one of the loading screens.

Yeah that's fair enough, it was more a rhetorical question about them updating us after all this time with just an image that is meaningless.

Oh well, it's out next month anyway so we'll see more soon...... Ahem.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Ive been playing gta 4 online now for the past 3 months lol, proper riot with ya mates!

Goliath I
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351616429.864977.jpg

Goliath I
One question though...

Is Spring before or after Summer? (The only seasons I know are football and formula one)

Dear God, I hope Snakey is joking. I really do.

Also, yes, GTA4 online is absolutely hilarious. I've never laughed so much as when me and 4 mates went online and fucked about online in that game. Gets boring quite quickly though.

The cops and robbers game mode (I think that's what it's called) is an absolute riot if enough people you know are playing!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
D'ya loike dags?

On a serious note, animals? Hitting a chihuahua at xxxmph in an Infernus can only be a good thing, right?

Evo 5 RS
Christ, you're sick lol.

I think that's even a bit too far for Rockstar surely, running over animals? They've only just cleared their name over that Cyprus Hill case. lol What a load of s**t that was.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Meh, they managed to include them in RDR. Accidently shooting your horse while riding it was a highlight.

I don't think Lassie will be suing Rockstar, lol.

Having your character in RDR ask "What's wrong with me?!?" as you made him butcher a paddock full of horsies was quite amusing.

God bless Rockstar. Can't wait for GTA5.

Evo 5 RS
Meh, they managed to include them in RDR. Accidently shooting your horse while riding it was a highlight.

I don't think Lassie will be suing Rockstar, lol.

lol hmm dogs are a different kettle of fish though aren't they for some reason. Plus all the nut job protection societies. Time will tell.

I'm not exactly a dog lover but hitting a colly in an SUV would make me feel pretty s**tty lol.