ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Cup, Lude & Z
Think this might get pushed to a launch title with it being so close to the new consoles, like the new cod?

Clio 16v 'YOJ'
I think they will releases a version for both current and next gen - they'd be stupid not to tbh.

Maybe the next gen versions will come before christmas?

Clio 1.4 Dynamique S
GTA V was supposed to be released last month but in March they knocked it back to October this year, both big next generation consoles are to be released this Christmas with no mention of GTA V being released for them much the same as fifa 14 "/

On a better note, the World of Warcraft film is due early 2015! Wooo

Goliath I
I think someone would have a lot of explaining to do if they revealed in 2 months time it was a next gen game after all the pre-orders have been taken on either PS3 or 360.

Titanium 182
It took Rockstar North three years to get to grips with the PS3/360, so no way will they release these on the next gen. This will be the current gen's swansong, much like SA was for PS2/Xbox.

Played GTA4 for a few hours last night to prepare myself for this!
My mate ordered it on xbox and said it will be availible in sept but when he tried to order it on PC they said it's not availible until 2014?

Are they all being released on the same day or are they being dicks towards PC?

Evo 5 RS
There's no confirmation this time round though, sounds like there is every possibility they'll sit this one out. The thing is with GTA is that it's such a sort after title, that most folks will go out and buy it on console at launch. At least I know I will. I don't think IV sold that many copies on PC either.

Well that's a pain in the ass. It better be an amazing game. There's only a few games I look forward to nowadays and this is at the top of the list.

Well it gives me time to upgrade to comp so I can run it lol

Evo 5 RS
Few more screenshots.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/406633/new-grand-theft-auto-5-screenshots-go-deep-sea-diving/#

image_302186_16x9_620.jpg

image_302185_16x9_620.jpg

image_302184_16x9_620.jpg

image_302183_16x9_620.jpg

image_302182_16x9_620.jpg

Goliath I
Purchased Liberty City Stories yesterday, forgot how s**t the car camera angle was...

Custom camera angle will be a welcomed inprovement.

DB.

BMW 440i
September 17th? Surely that is very close to the Xbox One release, this game will bomb IMO.

dk

911 GTS Cab
I might get the collectors edition to get the safety deposit bag, to go with my GTA safety deposit box.

no idea whether I will get it on ps3 or Xbox though