ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

M2 Comp
Where are people pre-ordering from? I'm thinking Amazon should be fairly reliable...

Considering booking a couple of days off work to play this :eek:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
What is everyone jizzing their pants over?

Pics of your dad.

quagmire_giggity_giggity_goo_RE_Sweet_Victory_DBGT-s433x481-38244-580_large.jpg

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Looks awesome, visually though, kinda just looks like GTA4 as they are just re-using the engine :/

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I hate how they make them bigger and bigger. I spent more time trying to get to places rather than enjoying the game! Vice City was perfect imo!

Still looks amazing jizzy pants material...

Titanium 182
Why, have I missed something? I'm sure its being released on pc platform is it not?
Rockstar's track record with getting GTA games playable on launch has been less than stellar, it has to be said. ​GTA IV was a mess for months.

I will be getting this on PS3 so that I don't have to swap discs like it's a Monkey Island game on the Amiga.

Evo 5 RS
Rockstar's track record with getting GTA games playable on launch has been less than stellar, it has to be said. ​GTA IV was a mess for months.

I will be getting this on PS3 so that I don't have to swap discs like it's a Monkey Island game on the Amiga.

I'd like to think they'd have learnt from their mistakes (although LA Noire was fairly buggy for a time), I was meaning that I'm not even sure it's being released this time round, at all.

Quick search: http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/11/19/g...-for-consideration-says-rockstars-dan-houser/http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/11/19/g...-for-consideration-says-rockstars-dan-houser/

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Why, have I missed something? I'm sure its being released on pc platform is it not?

Its not been officially announced, however they are always slow in bringing it out on the better platform, lets just hope they actually do it.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
You can buy property, get tattoos, change hair, modify vehicles etc.

You actually plan the heists yourself. Meaning that you recruit the crew, choose where to hide the getaway vehicle, how you're gonna approach the heist etc.

All very impressive.

Oh and each character has special abilities and stats.

Read more: http://www.computerandvideogames.co...-gta-v-rewrites-the-open-world-rulebook-again

If you want to know more in almost every single little detail, I recommend listening to this:

Last edited by a moderator:
  Mini Cooper S sport
Oh my God this looks f**king EPIC. There are really no games I care about anymore, but I can't wait to play this. I loved Vice City and San Andreas.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I watched the rev3games impressions vid and they talk about how the world is far more populated in terms in things to do and people/animals/sights to see. They talk about going scuba diving and you'll see fish and sharks and other scuba divers.

So if you end up crashing your plane or boat out in the middle of nowhere... It's not going to be a long run/swim back to land before you can do something again, you're no longer going to go "ah s**t, now I've got to hope a tractor comes by otherwise I'm hammering X for the next 10 minutes.". There are tons of side missions and things to do wherever you go kind of like red dead had out in the wilderness.

Plus if you do find yourself with nothing to do, you can just switch characters and the camera zooms out into the sky... Zips across the map and then closes in on the other character. The ai takes control of the other 2 and has them driving around or walking to places... They even hint that the ai might even get up to activities like a shoot out or police chases.

All sounds so good.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Switching between characters a bit s**t is it not? You're going to miss parts of the story?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I wish Rockstar would say they're making a next-gen version or a PC version, but the company line is that they have no plans to do so. Take that for what you will. I'd still like a GTA V that looks as sharp as the game does in its trailers.

Fml.

Evo 5 RS
There is no chance in hell this will be disappointing. I do wish they'd show us some gameplay footage, though. Always showing the cinematic and characters. Yes yes we know you can do this, I want to see what I'll be playing now. Although I've not watched the preview video linked above as at work, is there any in that?

To be fair, GTA IV was one of the worst ports I've ever seen. As a PC gamer I'm happy buying it on PS3 instead.

Goliath I
There is no chance in hell this will be disappointing. I do wish they'd show us some gameplay footage, though. Always showing the cinematic and characters. Yes yes we know you can do this, I want to see what I'll be playing now. Although I've not watched the preview video linked above as at work, is there any in that?

This.

I find it hard to get really excited over pictures and trailers. The game could handle and play like complete s**t with dodgy camera angles the lot. Not only that, half the stuff put into trailers is not actually possible to do in game... There are people playing tennis, can we play tennis? There's a guy with a dog, can we own a dog? Two trains crash, can we crash trains?