ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gotta love Black!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Or just paint them by hand? Mask them up and spray a bit of silver on?

I bet this looks good in person, like most black on black car's, just doesn't look as amazing in pictures.

Megane 225 F1
Pics of black on black don't do it jsutice as there is no contrast. That's the reason I haven't gone of the stealth look like many have told me to go for. I think there needs to be some colour to break everything up. IMO of course.

UR R26
Pics of black on black don't do it jsutice as there is no contrast. That's the reason I haven't gone of the stealth look like many have told me to go for. I think there needs to be some colour to break everything up. IMO of course.

Just do it! Homo!

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Leave the renault badges black. My ph1 came with (tipex i think :-S ) on the diamonds. Looked awful !

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
  Deja vu 182
Looks awesome , i love how clean you keep this car !!! Wish i could have a car tucked away in the same condition :)

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
It isnt the only one either, there is one local to me black on black and gets used properly. It actually looks really good so it may just be the pics not doing them justice. Needs coilovers aswell IMO

Lionel Richie
meh, looks like mine now ;)

and you can remove the diamonds from the caps, its easy, i hope that was a joke about the refurb costing £500??

Love it :)

The calipers look scwheet with the black wheels, bet they're a pain to keep clean though!
Carbon vents Would look p**n ;)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Looks alreet! Prefered them silver imho, far fresher.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I thought i'd love them but silver wheels are so much better.

I love standard wheels these days.

Flame Red Delight
black wheels now mean you can actually drive it now as the dirt doesnt show up as much ;)

seriously looks gorgeous though but drive it please :)