ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got myself a 182, Yeovil

As the above, I'm actually from Sherborne but Yeovil is more 'known' ;)! Haha, thought I'd say hello!

I'm a delivery driver at Euro Car Parts and I always see alot of RS driving around, the main ones that stick out in my head is the red thorpy 182 which I always see in Yeovil being driven by a guy with longish hair and also out Sturminster Newton way I always see a silver 182 parked up near the Stur MOT garage which has a car handwash place next to it, that car has lots of sticker bombs on it and does look the part!

^ Obviously wondering if they use the forum at all? And anyone fill me in if your around my way, I'll try keep my eyes peeled as I'm always bombing around in my Euro Van like 8-9 hours a day! :)

I made a club project thread of my car, but for ease here is a facebook link of my album for my 182.

https://www.facebook.com/Tullers/media_set?set=a.10151771415189276.1073741831.502929275&type=3

Thanks for reading guys! <3 Much love!

Nah buddy, only FCS as I don't have any moneys at the moment. Had to fork out two lots of insurance then my fine for speeding, oppsie! But in a month or so I'm sure I'll be more active!

Clio 197
Im only in shepton mallet guys if u fancy meetin up at some point. Im usually lerkin around bruton and yeovil

But sound a plan, be nice to see others with obviously the same interest in cars. Just need to get FCS outta the way and a few car upgrades then I'll have dollar to waste on seeing people and going to local meets.