ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got home from work to find this waiting for me...

182 RB FF
Zorst1.jpeg
zorst2.jpeg
zorst3.jpeg
zorst4.jpg

:D:D

Just got to fit the bad boy now! Saturday morning job I think!

rps13
you 182 scumbags get such awesome exhaust options,

what have we got???

sell both my arms legs and house and buy a yozza?

Gez

Yozza'd 182 RB 188bhp
got a decated yozza on my 182. driving at low revs and high gears its fairly quiet, but when you want it to be loud, it is.

182 RB FF
Nice, what make is it?

Its a Yozzasport mate

how long did you wait for that?

or is'nt it from yozza?

waited just over a week I think, was supposed to be last week but there was a slight delay. Got it direct from Yozza...

The best one! Good choice. Decat coming for mine next week, me thinks it might be a bit silly!

Decided to go without the Decat in the end, maybe down the line i'll go for it but i think this will be fine for me.

very nice, shame i can drive to u brad to see it in the flesh :(
so get it on, and drvie down to me

I will mate, still gutted about your car! Soon as its on Ill give u a bell...

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
dont need the decat tbh i had the Y/S sounds immense without it.

182 RB FF
Recieved the Yozza Decat (that I won on Ebay on Saturday morning) today, going to have it fitted on Sat. Cars in for an MOT today aswell so could have a whole year of undisturbed de-catness :D

Thought I'd give the decat a try in the end, If I hate it i'll just swap it back and put it up in the for-sale section on here.

b/g 182, meg tourer
it looks very well put together great quality, but... it looks a very long run of pipework with a lot of bends!