ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got a tinted clio? Tell me what percentages you have plz post pics!

Clio 1.2 16v
Ive got dark black on my clio (done by previous owner) and getting them removed this week. Far too dark in my opinion. I think a light smoke can look nice on the right car colour but i would personally keep it really light and have it on all windows rather than proper dark and having it on back 3 windows :)

I brought my Clio a little while ago with the back three windows Limo black and the front windows not tinted at all. I'm wanting to get rid of the tints and put a 50% tint on the backs and a 30% on the front. Will look much better! :) It looks a bit like a van from the side atm because the car is black itself

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique
My rears are tinted, also the shade up from limo, which isn't actually that dark I think, obviously when there's not a lot of light they do look quite dark but when the sun is shining I can actually see through to the other side of my car from the outside, never really needed to complain about not being able to see out at nighttime either. I quite like tints, I'd prefer to be able to tint the fronts as well, maybe a lighter colour but even though it would look loads better its not worth being pulled over for me, not to mention it would invalidate insurance!

I brought my Clio a little while ago with the back three windows Limo black and the front windows not tinted at all. I'm wanting to get rid of the tints and put a 50% tint on the backs and a 30% on the front. Will look much better! :) It looks a bit like a van from the side atm because the car is black itself

Where did you bring it from?

bg182ff
tint on the windscreen is illegal. the tints you can have on the fronts is so little is it really worth the fine when you get stopped? and half a car tinted looks s**t ;) no brainer stay legal ;)

Ph 1 172
This thread is like a red flag to a bull.

Found this on the net somewhere, don't fancy driving it at night if i'm honest:

View attachment 90877

when I bought my phase 1 the windows were tinted exactly like that all around, almost 100% limo tint, they were f**king stupid and dangerous. I was saving up to get them removed, got stopped several times in first couple of weeks of owning it and my other half recieved £60 fine for driving with them. Don't do it you just attract the attention of the police