ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodwood's GRRC Sprint Easter Monday

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Just making people aware, rather than organising a meet.

Goodwood are holding there annual Sprint meet again on Easter Monday. Its a great day out, runs from about 9-5 with the track being fully open so you can wonder all the way round the circuit.

The competing cars are split up into classes with fastest time wins. Always a great selection of cars on the day.

I normally go up just before lunch for a few hours then return towards the end of the day when its got a little bit quieter. I think the weather will unfortunately play a big part in the turn out this year though :(

Chris

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
if i dont go to santa pod il come down.

what sort cars are usually here and how is entry,

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Entry is free

Cars vary from a 1914 sunbeam to Rickars Rydell's Mondeo. There's open wheel single seater's, rally cars, road cars all sorts.

Also looks like the weather will be sunny at least :)

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
Looks like I'm heading to the pod. First time I've taken my son so hoping he likes it - sure he will like the top fuel and jet cars at least.