ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodwood Breakfast Meet - 1st May

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Was a great turnout. 6 deloreans in one place - when are you likely to see that again!

Will post pics when I'm home.

Yeah ditto that, it was an awesome meet. 2 XJ220's and an EB110! Got a bit of renaultsport love from a storm grey and black V6 on the way out!

Oh how true this was...

ive got a sat nav.... i still read it wrong! ill bring it anyway!

Top meet today guys, will sort and post pics up asap. The storm grey was my bad thats a 197 colour.... Definately lunar grey but the name escaped me at the time....

Saw a few other members in the carpark, couldn't for the life of me remember who GY05 AAN was?! Love that car!

Never above 25mpg
Oh how true this was...

Top meet today guys, will sort and post pics up asap. The storm grey was my bad thats a 197 colour.... Definately lunar grey but the name escaped me at the time....

Saw a few other members in the carpark, couldn't for the life of me remember who GY05 AAN was?! Love that car!
Was Wonky Striped Bandit :)

Must've been your 182 I got a picture of!

Must've been your 182 I got a picture of!

For some reason I thought wonky stripe had ditched stripe lol!

The silver one nearby? Nope!! We were up the top of the field in a group... There was a Albi 197 and an RB? 200 nearby as well!!

Never above 25mpg
For some reason I thought wonky stripe had ditched stripe lol!

The silver one nearby? Nope!! We were up the top of the field in a group... There was a Albi 197 and an RB? 200 nearby as well!!

Ah right! I saw the white 200 leave from tother field. The marshall didn't have a clue what he was doing where we pulled in.

Meg 250/E36 Touring
The RB 200 Cup is Blackfrog on here - Good to see you John!

Saw a GW 200 as I was leaving. I was driving the Megane 250 Cup with signwriting on :-(

400 odd pictures!!

Best get sorting and condensing! I'll do one thread for the CS lot and another thread for the "supercar's"

Right I'll go for photos in batches of 5 or so. Just cropping, bordering and ( attempting) to tweak shadows...

I'll get a media thread now

Clio 200 Cup
Thanks Rich> Good to bump into you. Will check the forum next time - always good to fast convoy, although I must say I did enjoy my "solo flight" knocking the mpg down to 21 on the way there along the A272.... Plenty of good RSpt around at GWD - A610 LM, a couple of Spiders, at least 3 Vee's and a few moderns (200/250's) amongst others. And what a collection of supercars...I counted 6 different 599GTO's and saw my first Agera and Lexus LFA...and they say there's no money about!! BF

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Yeah ditto that, it was an awesome meet. 2 XJ220's and an EB110! Got a bit of renaultsport love from a storm grey and black V6 on the way out!

Guessing that was you leaving the over-spill car park as we went past!

Was a fantastic day!! The EB110 gets my vote for favourite car of the day. Second only to the car I got to drive home in.. lol ;)

Looks like you guys had a great day too!

LGN.. Good to see you're still about fella!